Monday, May 6, 2013

6. what to do

Please don't take my title the wrong way.
I'm not talking politics.
But since I'm already here,
might as well complain a bit.
I mean,
I DID keep my mouth all zipped up on Facebook.
And this is my blog.
So lemme rant.... #puppyface.

I can't believe BN is such a *insert unreadable words*.
I mean this.
Quite honestly.
Unlike most of you,
I was actually quite gullible and naive.
Literally.
I mean,
I've learnt that nothing can be perfect.
The same applies for our Government.
But I truly believed that OUR Government
had at least an ounce of decency and integrity.
(Wow PLKN was effective !)
But now, it's all gone.
My tiny 19 (but actually 4) year old world went crashing down.
"The sky is FALLING !"
Haha yea right.
But seriously.
Malaysia is practically Atlantis now.
Any second now.

You turn off our lights.
I'm still OK.
(well, mostly 'cuz I still have current over here)
You use immigrants for voting ?
AND YOU LET THEM SIT ON MY PRECIOUS AIRASIA !?
***** just don't know when to shut up.

Another totally unrelated thing.
I found other favourite quotes !
I actually remembered this one because of the election.
It was from Valkyria Chronicles.
Never heard of it ?
That's the point of the game.
Now I can't remember the exact line, so.....
"Those who control the power are the ones who write history."
Which is kinda true.
Given what's been happening with the election lately.
I mean,
obviously the Government used their resources and authorities
to manipulate the direction of the election to their favour.
That sounds pretty dirty to me.
Now I know how those people in the game felt.
Woohoooho, someone must've hated their Government.
Which is exactly what happened.
A civil war broke out in the sequel,
Valkyria Chronicles II.

Back to the main topic of the day.
If I couldn't use my job,
how would I answer the question.
"What do you do ?"

Ummm....
Well.
This is hard.
Were these questions designed to give me a hard time ?
I know I always end up blogging crap,
but it's good practice to build habit, right ?

Let's see.
I live life and see things.
I am an observer, I am a follower.
I am the loyal dog that follows you around
because you smell good.
Woahhhh.
Going off topic.

Let's see.
I do what everyone does.
I wake up.
I sleep.
I eat.
I...........excrete....
I study.
To get good grades.
I (WANT TO) get good grades.
To get a good career.
I live my life.
The way I like it.
Haters be hatin'.

What do you do ?
What do you do ?
WHAT DO YOU DO !?
HOW DO YOU DO !?
I am fine.
How about you ?

Listening to Split - Suneohair

School's In,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment