Saturday, May 11, 2013

10. spill it !

Most embarrassing moments ?
Well, it's only embarrassing when I acknowledge it
as embarrassing.
And I consider EVERYTHING I do to be an embarrassment
to my friends, my family and the entire human race.

Although, there are some pretty embarrassing moments up there
at the top of the list.
If I had to choose, I'd say.
Heaster's 15th Birthday Party.
Omg those word's should NOT have been used together.
This is like a taboo topic to me.
It's practically cursed.
I can speak NOTHING about it.
But if you're looking for someone to reenact the whole event.
You can ask Aud.
She knows a lot.
She knows everything.
She IS the event.

I would say my first high school prom would follow closely behind.
Maybe not closely.
But it's still up there.
Some where at the top of the list.
Oh, Gangnam Style.
You infuriate me to no end.
Well, at least
the dance was fun.
I had a ball making myself look like some Psy-stick wannabe.

And there were other Psy-wannabes too !
So that wasn't so bad.
But then I remember
Heaster's 15th Birthday Party.
And the nightmares starts flooding in.


Listening to We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke 

Busy weekend,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment