Thursday, May 9, 2013

9. a day in the life of a TK

Like to know what I did today ?

WARNING :
I did skip some moments of the day because I forgot.
Still not used to camwhoring.


8.14 a.m.
Lazing around in the library before class starts.


9.45 a.m.
Math Class ; Linear Programming.


11.06 a.m.
More homework at the cafeteria.


3.39 p.m.
Revising after Chemistry class ; Started on Rate of Reactions.


4.48 p.m.
Fell asleep. Deader than usual today.


5.11 p.m.
Walking really fast to the bus stop.
Hoping it won't rain.


5.21 p.m.
Made it to the bus.


6.14 p.m.
Got home. Time to reward myself to a cute lil' muffin.


7.23 p.m.
Dinner Time ! Dad made awesome fried rice.


8.58 p.m.
What I'll be doing for the rest of the night.

Lights out ?
I'm exhausted.
Even though I didn't do anything productive today....
Wait.
It's BECAUSE I'm exhausted.
THAT's why I didn't do anything productive.
Time to hit the sack.....
Nahhhhh....


Listening to Paradoxical Zoo - AKINO with bless4

very VERY tired,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment