Sunday, May 26, 2013

26. discuss please.

Quick quick.
A link.
A link to something good.
Ummm...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

How about this ?
It's about Nikola Tesla.
A scientist/inventor.
Most of you who take Physics (such as I)
would know Tesla is the ummm, unit ?
for the magnetic flux density.
Wait, I did get that correct, right ?
Gosh, my Physics is still s*cky...

If you had actually taken the liberty to click on the link.
And read the huge comic panel that appeared.
You would know what I am about to say.

Was Thomas Edison really that bad ?
I really don't know who to trust.
The Internet can be such a deceitful place.
Also, poor Tesla.
Ohhh. That celibacy part really got to me...
Did Tesla really invent all those inventions ?
I find that a little hard to believe.
I mean, of course he didn't INVENT the complete product.
But he laid the foundation for all those inventions.

And how can he live in crackers and milk !?
Hmmm...maybe I should try that sometimes too.
Well, at least it isn't water...
The part where he falls in love with a laser pigeon was funny too.
I really cracked when I read that.
Well, I think Tesla is a really humble and nice man.
Too bad he was psycho.
With the best of intentions, of course.

Overall, I think this was a very interesting read.
A friend of mine was the one who shared it on Facebook.
I thought it was those short comic strips that we'd find.
But no.
This was a very VERY long one.
And it was education and not perverted in the slightest sense.
I am still doubting the validity of it.
But I think it was definitely worth my time.
At least I have a reason to hate Edison now.
Not only is he too mainstream,
he's also a *****.
Cheers !

Exam Preparation Week BEGIN !
Hopefully I can finish the last 5 posts to this Season in time.


Listening to Home - John Meyer Cover (Philip Phillips)

Procrastinating at its best.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment