Tuesday, May 21, 2013

21. bookmarked. memories

This looks like an interesting topic.
Share some of my favourite previous blog posts.
Finally something that managed to grab my attention.
Its quite thought provoking too.
Were there any favourites ?

Since I'm short on time,
I'll only be choosing one from every Season.
One favourite from every season.
I'm sure I could find some.

Ok you know what ?
Fudge what I just said.
The earlier posts were too cringe-worthy
for me to share.
Oh, those technicolored blocks of texts.
Let's see...
*continues looking*











Ok, I think that is all.
I will do my best to be a better blogger.
The end result of my search was not quite as satisfying 
as I would've thought.
I am determined to be a better blogger.
I WANT TO BE A BETTER BLOGGER.
When I have the time, hehe.

Listening to I'm Coming After You - Owl City

Stumped,
TK


0 comments:

Post a Comment