Monday, May 13, 2013

13. its (not) too late to apologise

A moment of silence please.
For the ones I've (unintentionally) hurt.
Today,
I say 'sorry'. 
(No sarcasm involved)
I know me saying 'sorry' on my blog
might look and sound gutless,
(which I actually am)
but it IS today's topic,
so just let it be, please...

I know I might not be the nicest person around,
(Which I feel is attributed by my father's DNA,
but we'll save that for Father's Day)
but that's just who I am.
The kind of person who never thinks twice before
saying whatever silly thought that comes into mind
and having to live with the guilt and regret later on.
Sounds like me alright.

And so many hearts were stabbed and pierced
by the sharp edges of my careless
(as in 'I couldn't care less') words.
So today, as I sit before you,
I say, 'Sorry'.
(Once again, no sarcasm involved)
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SOWI SOWI SOWI SOWI

'Sticks and stones will break my bones.
But words will cause you to be filled with self-doubt and throw
yourself spiralling down a 20-storey building.'

I actually have a few people in mind
when it comes to apologising too.
As in, 
I can vividly remember all the bad things I did to them.
They were OK with it.
But one can NEVER be too sure.
never.


Listening to Eyes on Me - Faye Wong

Back on TRACK !
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment