Saturday, May 4, 2013

4. quotes

Haha.               (that's a weird way to start. DON'T ASK !)
Today I'm supposed to share my favourite quote.
And why.

But you know what ?
I don't have any favourite quotes.
Heck, I don't even remember any quotes.
Yes yes,
this proves to all of you
just how little I read.
Or even watch TV.

So yeah !
Today's blog post will be completely empty.
Empty.
EMPTY.

Well there IS that one quote from
Naruto Shippuden.
It was when
Naruto was about Rasengan (did I spell it right ?)
Pain.
He said
"Give up...on trying to make me give up."
I sorta like that line.
Well, enough to remember it.
Other than that the show has been hopelessly immersed in this whole
"I want peace" philosophy.

Oh !
There's also another one from the show.
"You are only looking at a tree, not the whole forest."
When Pain was trying to capture Naruto.
MAN I LOVE PAIN !
Oh ! In case you don't know,
Pain's a guy.
I'd rather share pictures of his
hot and excessively pierced body on my blog.
The first time I saw him.
Nightmares found its way into my happy brain.
Well,
it only lasted for one night though.
So meh....

I guess that's all I have to talk about for today.
Happy look-at-your-parents-go-for-the-elections-while-I-just-mind-my-own-business tomorrow !


Listening to Don't You Worry Child - Sam Tsui

Intentionally procrastinating,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment