Sunday, May 19, 2013

19. TK's Top 5.

Please don't judge.
Fine, judge me if you want to.
5 blogs.
5 TOP blogs.
I must choose.
Ooooo....
I'm speaking like Yoda.
Like Yoda I am speaking like.
Ok enough cr*p.

The 5 blogs are : *drumroll please*
  • Audrey's blog.
  • Ananda's blog.
  • Abby's blog.
  • *classified blog*
  • Lolo's blog. (which I haven't linked up yet)
Notable mentions to : *not-so-awesome drumroll please*
  • Brian's blog.
  • Marie's blog.
  • 'Dith's blog.

There !
I said it.
Please do not kidnap me.
Kill me.
Skewer me.
And tribute me to whatever higher being you believe in.

Now please keep in mind,
I might not have chose your blog because
you've been inactive as a blogger for too long.
There's simply just no new content for me to read.
So, to those who didn't make the list, 
I'm sorry.

Now let's see.
Notable mentions. 
Brian's blog.
Well, it would've been on Top 5.
But half of your blogging is written in Chinese,
a.k.a I'm too dump to read it.
Yes, I know this is my disability 
but it's also MY LIST.
Dear 'Dith,
not enough updates.
Dear Marie, 
well, it's hard to understand you're current happenings.
Y'know, since we're not on the same page anymore.

Audrey's blog.
Well, it's always nice to read your best friend's blog.
Plus, my name is in almost every post XD
Same goes for Abby and Lolo.
Now Ananda's blog.
It's more of a studying blog.
As in, it's all about uni life.
And though it's hardly updated.
It's a real motivation booster for me.
I mean I'm the kinda person who LOVES seeing other people study,
but I'm too lazy to do it myself.
So, this blog gives me the
"if he can do it, so can I" motivation I need.
Kudos for that !
*classified blog* is classified.
It does not exist within this blogosphere. 
I have my reasons.

Generally, I love all blogs.
It's just the lack of content and updates that drives me insane.
I mean, I NEED THE INFO.
THE DATA.
I AM a stalker, after all.
It makes you feel like you're in their shoes.
You get to see what their life is like.
This is probably why I'm also addicted to
"A Day In The Life" videos.
Particularly those of students in uni.
Which I use for my own motivation and study drive.
I just hope it's enough to get me through high school.

And of course,
I didn't forget about you guys.
Or, some of you guys.
The best of luck I wish you for your STPM.
I know how all of you feel,
probably 'cuz I've been through the same **** you guys went through.
Ok, maybe the first semester wasn't as bad as this.
But still.
Hey, at least I'm on your side, right ?



Listening to Sail Into The Sun - Gentleman Hall

Career Expo is for careers,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment