Sunday, May 5, 2013

5. your affection

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

That is today's topic.
Gah.
I just can't choose.
I have no favourites.
Well, actually I do.
But it wouldn't be very nice to tell everyone about.

Well, actually I love all my blogger friends.
In fact, I love all bloggers.
Looking at them type away
restores my faith in our current non-Tumblr-using generation.
Haha.
I know I'm evil.
But I just feel Tumblr deserves its own word.
Perhaps, tumblring.
Or something like that.
Just like how we 'blog'.
I mean I can see quite a big gap between blogging and using Tumblr as a blog.
Sharing photos on your blog can be exciting,
but I just don't think its really blogging.
No offense,
please don't come and kill me.

So back to the actual topic.
Yes, I love all my blogger friends.
I love reading their blogs.
Every post is like another dive deeper into their lives.
Their tiny little lives which I will soon know EVERYTHING about.
Muhahahaha.
Ahem.
Well, all I can say is.
I look forward to all of your wonderful blogposts.
Rich in personal information....
*hiss*

Ok.
So how about I talk about someone else.
A real life friend.
Who doesn't have a blog.
And it's a HE.
OMGGASP.
It's none other than....
KENTTT-chan !!!!!
Time to profess my love and devotion to him.
I think he's a great friend.
Definitely a very interesting man.
He's not evil,
he's just misunderstood...sometimes.
And I think he's an extremely loyal friend.
So that's a gain for me =D
Woah !
Now I sound like a manipulative bas***d.
Hehe.
Silly me.
What am I doing.

Sowi.
This is just too serious for my blog.
Profess my love ?
No thanks.
I'd rather blog about what I had for lunch.
Which is Nando's chicken.
There you have it !
My lunch.
I hope you had a fun time reading !
See you tomorrow !

Listening to Still Into You - Paramore

Love y'alls
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment