Wednesday, May 1, 2013

1. story of me

I think my life so far is quite ordinary.
I was born into this world by two loving parents.
And I grew up with everything I would've ever needed,
which included a slave/little brother.

I played in playschool.
I went to kindergarden.
I attended elementary school.
I completed my secondary education.
And here I am today.
19 years later.
And it would seem I AM in fact having a little trouble with my pre-U.
Oh maybe something exciting will happen.
What do you reckon ?

Back then, I was just like any other kid.
Raised in a traditional Chinese household.
Being a good boy.
Watching lots of TV.
Things were 'normal'.
Little did I know,
normal had a huge impact on my ego.
And we all know what ego spells right ?

Soon, I was reduced to nothing but a tiny ant.
"Ant. Meet boot."
And honestly, being stomped repeatedly had its perks.
At least nothing can touch you while you're being stomped, right ?
And you won't exactly feel the pain of being stomped on after a while right ?
It all just goes numb.
While is quite a good feeling too !
You won't be able to do anything, so you just start thinking things in your head.

It Gets Better.
That's what they say.
And in this case, it really did.
WE would get stomped.
And stomped. And stomped.
It's quite hilarious.
We had a blast !
We still are !

But then,
a ray of hope reveals itself.
Right onto a magnifiying glass.
Placed strategically on top of the boot.
It burned a hole in the boot.
I was lucky.
I dug my way out.
I am free.
And so now,
I wander the land.
The one that I had lost all memories of.
Maybe I should've just stayed inside.
Should I ?


But seriously.
My life is pretty ordinary.
Nothing special.
Well, my friends are special.
They're the best things that ever happened to me.
Some just better than others
I've had a few bumps and
I'm far from those still-far-from-perfect kids.
I have attitude.
I don't have guts.
But most importantly,
I LOVE myself.
And I wouldn't do anything different to change it.
Well,
maybe except the part about eating more and getting sick less.


Listening to Learn to Love Again - Lawson

SICK.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment