Wednesday, May 15, 2013

16. fast forward to the hardships.

I do apologize.
There seems to be a little change in today's plans.
Not that anyone is keeping track,
but I won't be doing the "A Day In The Life" post today.
Haven't I already done an "A Day In The Life" post ?
Well, I kinda misread the title.
It was supposed to be a picture of "A Moment In Your Day"...
Whooopssss.
I screwed up BIG TIME.
And normally,
I'd just switch.
Like, I'd do a 'moment in my life' today
since I already did 'a day in the life' last week.
But I remember I didn't do such a good job on that one either.
As in,
70% of all the pictures I uploaded were
pictures of me studying in different places of the school.
So, I wish to redeem myself !
I just don't know when I'll do it.
If I do it tomorrow,
it'll be a repeat of exactly what I did in THAT post.
Since it WAS a Thursday.
Oh well.
I'll just wait and see when I remember.

In the meantime,
I'll just go fast forward and do the next topic :
"Talk about something difficult about your 'lot in life' and
how you're working to overcome it."

1 Word : Procrastination.
Everyone has it.
You might think you don't.
But you do.
DON'T DENY IT !
As for me,
I'm a HUGEEE procrastinator,
in case you don't know me (well enough).
Always dragging things to the last minute.
That's my specialty.
And you'd probably expect me to be one of those
"brilliant but lazy" students (haha perasan),
but I'm not.
I just procrastinate and am helplessly LAZY.

Yes.
That is my dilemma.
One of the biggest obstacle in my life.
How will I make it through school and uni like this ?
What am I doing to overcome this ?
Simple.
Restrictions.
I know the best way is self-control and bla bla.
But I'm just too lazy to train myself to resist temptation slowly.
So I'll just do it the fast way.
Lock myself at the library.
It's easy and convenient.
Plus, I'm practicing my rights as a "citizen"
by using public infrastructure, right ?
I feel so Aussie now.
Haha.
Just kidding.
The place is crawling with Asians.
Oh and Caucasian girls who just don't know how to keep their mouths shut.

The main idea is to keep myself isolated from the Internet.
And the State Library has terrible Wifi.
Plus, there has to be people around the place.
Preferably strangers.
Then I'd be forced to behave.
No talking, no sleeping, no slacking.
POKER FACE !

That means it won't be a problem
when I get a job too.
I'll be forced to work in an office.
Where I have to constantly
uphold my image and behaviour
as a hardworking Asian employee
who's probably doing hours of overtime
with no extra pay until I decide to bring
this to court.

By then, I'd probably have a new obstacle to overcome :
Getting to work on time !


Listening to Life in Colors - OneRepublic

Throat not feeling so hawt.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment