Friday, May 17, 2013

17. selfies

Do you know what selfies are ?
That's what they call "ss" over here.
Get it ?
Self-fie.
I'll stop being lame now.




Whaddayathink about this picture of me
trying to hide my panicked look
while having my picture unknowingly taken ?


I think this selfie is my favourite one.
Because it's actually a good camera.
I'm actually wearing something barely decent.
And the lighting is just perfect.
Pay no attention to the dummy in glasses.

I do apologize if there wasn't a wider array of selfies to choose from.
Or if I look extremely hideous.
But I'm not the kind of person to take pictures of himself,
much less smile in a picture.


Seriously.
When I read the topic for today, I went
"Where am I suppose to find pictures of myself ?"
And then I thought
"Profile pictures !"
I think that's kinda pathetic.
To not have your very own folder named "SS photos"
in my phone or laptop.
Do you have one ?
I sure bet you do.
Or at least more choices than me.

And now I'm browsing through my tagged photos on Facebook.
Yes, my face is in most of them.
But I look terrible.
I was doing goofy expressions
in almost every single photo.
That ruined it for me.
I guess this kinda proves that I'm anti-photogenic.
In other words, photoyucky.
Lol, I can't believe I actually Google-d that.
I guess that's why I like that picture the best.
I was in my natural state.
I didn't know they were taking my picture.
And I had much bigger problems to worry about.
Making a fool out of myself in front of a whole auditorium of kids and parents.

Have you got a photo of me that you like ?
Do share ~
I am eager to find out how selfie blind I am.

Thoughts about a new selfie soon ?
Well, I don't think so.
No one wants to take my picture here T___T
And I am NOT gonna take my phone and
point it directly at my face in public.
No, I won't do it private too.
The background is bound to ****.
Either that or the terrible lighting in my room.
No, I am not gonna do it in my toilet.
And the pimples have not been kind to me either.
I am doing this egg white + lemon facial....
once every 3 months.
Lol.
It's not that I want flawless skin or anything.
I just want my stupid pimple scars to disappear.
Make space for new, FRESHER pimples.

And the worse part is,
midsems are coming.
That means a new wave of zombies  pimples
is coming in.
And I've been having this dry throat thing
at the back of my throat lately.
It doesn't seem to be going away.
It doesn't feel like sore throat.
The irritation isn't that strong.
But you can still feel it there.
I Google-d abit.
Perhaps it's the dry weather lately.
Could it ?
Any potential doctors wanna help me ?
I know so many people who claim
they wanna be doctors and dentists.
Unfortunately, everyone is still studying.
Hmmm....
I salute thee !

Oh yeah !
Great news !
I didn'ty fall asleep during today's Physics class.
Major accomplishment.
I feel like celebrating ^_^
I guess the key to solving a problem
really is to acknowledge it first.
Now all I have to do is keep this up for the rest of the year.
Doubts...


Listening to The Last Time - Taylor Swift

Allergic to cameras.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment