Monday, May 27, 2013

27. letter for you.

Dear Readers,
I wish to dedicate this blog post.
Blog post #27 of OVA 1.
To you.
Because it is your repeated visits
to this tiny, humble little blog
that kept is going for years and years.
I know this blog doesn't have a lot to offer.
I don't have a lot to offer.
But still.
Thank You.
Because I'm glad you came.
(get the pun ?)
If not, kill yourself.

And if you thought I wouldn't notice.
I did.
I noticed.
More than 60% of my readers are from the US.
People who just so happened to stumble on my blog ?
Perhaps.
But know this.
YOU are now a stalker.
And you would think the rest comes from Malaysia.
But no.
Unfortunately.
#2 comes from Australia.
With around 5-10% revenue from Malaysia.
(COME ON MALAYSIA !)
That's something I don't see everyday.
Well, actually it is.
Maybe my blogger's counter is broken.
But the ranking has always been that way.

Rest assured,
your identities are kept safe and sound.
I hope you continue supporting stalking this blog.
If that is what you want.
I am more than happy to give up personal information
for the entertainment of digital strangers that I don't even know about.
Yep,
I feel pretty full of myself right now.
Once again,
Thank You.
Your views are highly appreciated here.

Listening to I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons

Still not in Hyperdrive yet.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment