Friday, May 3, 2013

3. ewww go away

Before I begin :
Dear Bry,
I am flattered that you took the time
to either :

1) Count every single word in my "1st of May" blogpost with your cute lil' fingers.

or

2) Copy the whole blogpost. Fire up a new tab. Type in 'Google' into your URL bar. Type in 'word counter' into Google. Click the first link that appears. Paste my post into the space given.

just to find out whether I went pass the 250 word limit.
However,
you aren't suppose to include
Paragraph 4,5 and 6
if you wish for a valid number of words.
You should also skip
Paragraph 4,5 and 6
if you wish to skip meaningless cr*p.
I was cranky...and sick.

Ok.
Today's topic would be a list of things that make me UNCOMFORTABLE.
As in icky icky things.
Well, the topic is quite loosely-based.
So I'll just type whatever comes into my mind.

Things that are my reality high octane nightmare fuel.
Number one.
Snakes !
That's right.
Snakes.
As featured in the thriller movie,
Snakes on a Plane.
I mean.
My house isn't really the safest place when it comes to
reptilian invasions.
My maid or dad would sometimes (SOMETIMES) find
a snake crawling around the front yard.
And they'll have to kill it.
There was even one time
where a cunning little snake actually making it's way into my house
and crawling around the first floor like it owns the place.
Dad kill it.
'nuff said.

The movie "Snakes on a Plane"
definitely made this fear even worse.
I remember the first (and only) time I watched it was on HBO.
It started at midnight
and ended around 2.
Everyone was already asleep.
I couldn't go to bed.
So I stayed up watching Guardians.
or something like that.
It's about sea rescues or something.
And then I finally had the guts to walk to my bedroom.
And go to sleep.
With the lights on.
Curtains closed.
Air conditioner MAX.
The next morning felt like a terrible hangover.

It's just really creepy.
Snakes can be really small.
They can always crawl into your house through the
bottom of your door and just
crawllll up your stairs.
Into your room and eat you to death.
And it has around 8 hours to do so.
Doesn't really sound so hard once it puts its mind to it,
don't you think ?

Well, that's my fear(s ?).
There was another Ultraman-inspired fear for mushrooms.
Yes, I don't eat mushrooms.
Don't scare me please.
But I'll leave that for next time.

Listening to It's A Beautiful Day - Michael Buble

Up and Ready,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment