Thursday, May 16, 2013

15. a day in the life of a true tk


7.00a.m. 
Wake up !
Alarm clock's been ringing since 6.30 but I'm just too lazy these days.
Gotta stop being such a lazy bum.


7.06a.m.
A quick shower for the morning.
It's a new habit I've been trying to build up.
No folks,
no pictures of me showering.


7.20a.m.
Dad actually got up and made me breakfast !
Spaghetti in weird tomato sauce, strip of bacon, egg and toast.
The sauce really tasted weird.
Multi-task during breakfast.


7.33a.m.
Chasing after the bus.
Barely made it !


7.42a.m.
But I missed my 404 bus...
Waits at the bus station for next bus with Kyle.


7.48a.m.
I don't really prefer this bus route.
Too mainstream.
The 404 bus drops me off quietly at the back of the school.


8.23a.m.
Waiting for Maths class with Nhoon.
She's reading this weird book which she finds interesting.


9.58a.m.
Math class in progress.
We're on Project Networks.
Which is completely new for me.
But it's still easy...
Y'know, if you've done it.


11.12a.m.
More Maths with Nhoon at the cafeteria
while everyone's busy in class.


11.48a.m.
Early lunch.
I really gave myself a treat today.
Black pepper beef with mixed veges and fried rice.
MEDIUM $7.
Yup, I'm broke now.


11.49a.m.
Nhoon's awesome prawn lunch.
Which her dad cooks.
It looks yummy.
Her dad cooks quite well (by the looks of it).
He even made effing RENDANG.
AHhhhhhh.


2.07p.m.
I actually forgot to take pictures for my Chem prac !
Because I was like the slowest group in class.
Peer pressure getting to me.
Haha.
So I give you this picture of me drawing my graph.
Enjoy.


2.21p.m.
This is not what I expected...
You owe me 5 bucks if you giggled or even laughed.
Gonna try Google-ing the answers.


2.36p.m.
Chem substitute teacher a.k.a my Physics teacher, Eric.
He's demonstrating the effect of catalyst on hydrogen peroxide.
I always fall asleep during his Physics lectures.
FYI, I'm on the front row.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
I am TRULY sorry.
But I can't help myself.
Look at the smoke in the beaker.
Hopefully this can cover for the experiment that I missed.


2.58p.m.
Went to the library to Google for the graph shape.
ACCESS DENIED>
Problems with the school's Internet.
I swear I have nothing to do with this.
ALMOST everyone's accounts are frozen like this.
Oh well, no answers I guess.


4.47p.m.
Back to studying in a small little carrel.
Doing some past Maths papers generously donated to my class
by our Maths teacher.
This is like the first time he's done something beneficial to us.
Not that I'm being ungrateful or anything.
But that's what my class thinks.
I'm fine with anything.


5.59p.m.
Time to take a look at today's paper.
Oh look, an article about Taylor Swift.
Yea, I think she's awesome and better than Kanye too.
I also read other not-so-interesting stuff.
i hate politics


6.31p.m.
Random photo from the first floor of the school at night.
On my way to locker.

6.34p.m.
A typical school hallway.
This is the Accounting/Psychology corner of the school.


6.47p.m.
Enjoying some music on my iPod on my way home.
Have to make it back in time for last batch of busses.
Thank goodness this week's bus driver 
drives like a maniac.
He's an old man.


7.12p.m.
Home Sweet Home ~
No, I don't live in a Fire Booster Cabinet.
It's the building behind the cabinet.
Guess which is my unit ?


7.18p.m.
Weird but yummy dinner.
Nothing much to say about it.
Not fancy but quite superior.
Well done, Dad.


8.03p.m.
Move over My Kitchen Rules,
'cuz here comes HOUSE RULES !
I found my new favourite team :
Sean and Amy !
Go underdogs....


9.44p.m.
Back to square one.
With some yummy (ok, maybe not so) tea + honey.
Having some throat problems for a few days now.
I think its because of the dry weather.
Have a good night !




Listening to High School Musical - High School Musical 3 OST

Not a camera person,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment