Saturday, May 18, 2013

18. dig deep

"Don't listen to a word I say.
The screams all sound the same.
Though the truth may vary this
ship will carry our bodies safe to shore."

Ignore that.
Just some cravings to share random lyrics with you guys.
Also, I forgot to congratulate myself on my 222th post !
I am eager to type my 333th post in the near future.
But first, I must do post #223.

Now I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
But I just CAN'T blog about today's title.

"Tell a story from your childhood.
Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt."

Well, I did dig.
I dug.
Too deep.
It's the kinda stuff that I never wanna think about again.
Not because it's scary.
I just hate myself for being like that.
*(&^%$%&_*&^$%^#$*&^*

*We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.

"Tell a story from your childhood."

Ok this sounds easier.
Well, at least I'm gonna tell you guys a story.
Ain't that exciting ?

Now for all of you that went to my house before,
you'd know that I live at the top of a small hill.
When I was around 10,
I used to like cycling down the hill and
pushing myself back up.
And going down again....
In front of my house,
is a steeper cemented slope.
Riding up the hill on my bike was hard enough.
That extra slope was not what I needed.

It was nice to see some progress going with my stamina.
Little by little I could go from the bottom of the hill
to the top.
But I still couldn't get up my house slope alone.
I needed to use the extra acceleration I get from riding up the hill.
If I was lucky....
Sadly, there was one time I wasn't so lucky.
I couldn't get to the top of the slope.
It was steep.
My legs were too short to touch the ground.
It was like xtreme suspension.
So I'm stuck there.
What else could I do ?
Ummm...
Call the little brother who was 10 steps away from me for help ?
Good idea !
Little brother gives mischievous smile.
Uh oh.
Little brother pushes my bike.
I fall down the slope.
Wounded knee.
Little brother left.
I called out for help.
Lol, Mom was also outside but out of range.
"mom. mom. mom. MOM. MOM. mom."
Nothing happened.
I got up and walked to Mom.
She freaked out.
First time first aid FTW.
Little brother got slaughtered.
Mission accomplished ?

Now let's go back in time.
Around 1 year to be exact.
For those of you who KNEW me.
I went to a primary school near my house.
And so my maid would pick me up after school everyday.
She's carry my bag as we walk home together.
Once again,
if you've been to my house,
you'd know I have a remote controlled gate.
So we were walking up the hill.
Walking, walking walking, walking, talking.
Until we reach the house.
Maid takes out remote and opens gate.
Just a small one though,
since we're the only ones passing through.
I went first.
Little brother appears.
Little brother wanted to trap maid outside.
Little brother has extra remote.
Little brother press black button on extra remote.
I'm still moving through the gate.
SMACK.
Oh, the terror.
Worse part ?
Everyone was staring.
No one decided to press the button on their remotes.
Even worse part ?
The new maid candidate was also staring.
WORST PART ?
I was screaming non-stop.
"MOM MOM MOM M MOM OMMOOM OMOMOM !"
Mom came out.
Gate stopped.
I come through like a traumatised rape victim.
Do you have any idea how it feels to be pushed by a gate ?
Well, it doesn't hurt that much.
Y'know, with all the screaming and freaking out happening all at once.
Mom runs towards me.
Mom turns around.
Mom slaughters little brother.
Mission accomplished ?

I still remember those days vividly.
Hmmm...
Maybe that's why I started treating little brother
as my maid...
And Mom said I used to love him....
when he was 1.
I wonder what happened ?

So, have I digged deep enough yet ?


Listening to Dementia - Owl City feat. Mark Hoppus


Feeling good about myself,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment