Friday, June 26, 2009

YAWNz....Saving....Entertainment...

Season 3 go DOWN THE HOLE~~....AHHHHH, saw some really GOOD~~ opputunities this week, but then i don't have a camera to remember them by (photos actually, but it requires a camera anywayz) AHHHH I wan my OWN camera, easier said than done...How much is an average camera with really good...ummm...stuff, and functions...LOL (the ones from Teacher's Day totally got PWN-ed by Joanne's Photos...) Besides, if i can zoom in really well...Think of All the SNEAK ATTACKs I'll be able to launch upon un-predicting prey (especially Ananda 'cuz he hates me snapping his face) I'm beginning to think this seasons becoming....


Season 3: The Yawn that Never ENDS !!!


*Spot the obvious typo*

YAWNZ....Gonna save up to buy a BRAND NEW~~ Camera...Then a laptop, then I'll invest in....a new room ??? Nah, an apartment is more like it, or maybe a hotel (room)....YUP ! I'm definetely DREAMING...Gonna borrow Nana's The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse...ok, now at first I thought It was a sick joke, but then who would write such a book ??? and most of all, NAME IT LIKE THAT ( ahhhh it's so attractive !!!) LOL ??? If anyone knows a book about Flaming Bunnies, feel free to lend it to me XP...

OMG OMG OMG, so much events going on tomorrow !!! First I've to go and collect my report card from the skool first thing in the morning...It's weird though, if Our class teacher, Teacher Zahirah, is being assisted by Cikgu Yong Shu Lan, then Cikgu YSL would think my aunt is really my mom since I brought my aunt there last year AND this year...

Then I've to go to Y0L4ND4's B'day in the afternoon, got a her CUSHY pillow~~ Its actually a plushie, but when she asked me..I didn't want to ruin the surprise to I said I got her A PILLOW (they all BURST into laughter...) Oh you'll see what you get...LOL, hope it gets FUN~~ and I hope Audrey isn't going, if she does, DON'T TAKE OUT THE CAKE SO SOON !!! Wait till I hide first...Now all I have to do is wrap it...

Lastly, I've our first 6M class reunion...Don't know whats gonna happen, either no one went or no one WILL go....Lets just see....Besides if it's at YOYO, it can't be a big crowd rite ??? Besides, I never go in contact with some 6M students anymore...Lets see, our class have 4 6M students....At least 2 are going (i think) OMG what if it's a FUNNY PRANK~~ LOL, then they are soooo DEAD~~...Hope I see someone I KNOW again....They're probably PSYCHO GENIUSES by now....



Still have to do 2 final prints (make that 3) then stay on Monday until 4 and We're officially off the case !!!... FINALLY, i'll be able to finish my UN-DONE work (Oppurtuna's keeping her SHARP eyes...SHARP on me) Let's see my agenda list:

- Sej Soalan (done)
- English Comprehension
- Math Chapter 8 & 9
- Sej Workbook for Emergency
- Pengakap Nota
- Science Nota
- Science Workbook
- Chinese Correction Paper 1
- Chinese Correction Paper 2
- PSK Print-outs

That is ONE long list....And it's Already 1:31 Am Sat...minus Sat from my holiday 'cuz of all the events, and that leaves me with 1 Sunday to CRUSH and CRAM everything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment