Sunday, June 28, 2009

Report Card, Birthday Break, Formation UNION....

Report Card early in the morning...i asked my Aunt to go with me instead of my parents since my mom's in China and my dad doesn't speak very FLUENT English and Malay (and also taking my little brother to take HIS report card)...LOL, when I arrive in the skool, my aunt ask why we walk so far, i said "If we took the normal way, it would be crowded. 'cuz 3R was crowded inside...and outside....we passed by the Form 2 classroom and most of them were empty so i tut it'll be fast, but manatau so many people, almost full sudah the classroom...Waited for like almost 30 minute...then my turn talk talk talk talk then go home and get ready for Y0L4ND4's B'day PT, good thing my aunt was impressed (abit anywayz) I actually got all good comments from all the teacher...YAY ! Teacher say I blushing sudah...XPP She also say I can get As if I concentrate a little more...

Yolanda's B'day !!! Got her a cute little plushie (which cost a FORTUNE !!!) Her house wasn't too hard to locate...When I got there, Siaw, Vivian, Charies and Yolanda herself were already making lunch...HUH ??? Shouldn't you have lunch pre-made before the guest arrive ??? Anywayz, Siaw they all arrive straight from skool at 8 something !!! They were preparing spaghetti noodles (sauce already DONE) Then WE ATE.....Jia Shan and Jaeg Man arrieved later so Yolanda had to make MORE noodles while they entertain themselves with some PIZZA (LOL, should've came later so I can have PIZZA too ) Then...WE ATE...And ATE....And ATE....After that, we all thought Huang coming when the doorbell rang, but then Eugenie pop-ed up instead...WE all SCREAMMMM about how she is gonna take hours PREPARING LUNCH for Genie...Then, WE ATE.....And ATE....And ATE, then we just look at Genie play God Of War on YOLANDA's PS 2...FOR HOURS...From 2 to 6 XPP She spent like an hour ++ just to finish one of the stages (STAGES...as in PART of a LEVEL) LOL, the game has an OK plot but it's very hard to keep up with it....Then I went home to prepare for the upcoming Class Reunion...

Went home, bath, get dressed (AHH why can't connect to internet !!!) Left at 7 to YOYO. When I went there still tiada orang so I went to a restaurant nearby to have some ALAS PERUT with my dad...Then I saw Kwan Lik Hung, Micheal and Jordan...We went in and TALK TALK TALK saw Yvonne, her sister and Christina behind us but I didn't wanna mention them that time 'cuz I wasn't sure it WAS THEM...Then Tiew Joan Ho arrived...LOL, took me like 10 WHOLE MINUTES TO REGONIZE HIM...He was soooo....Tall and Thin...Last time I saw him he was CHUBBY...Saw Michelle a.k.a Lim Suk Yee; AHHHH I ask her "you know me or not ?" she said NOOOOOO but I sat next to you during our last year !!! She still remember Kai Wen though (we were all sitting in the same row) XPPP

MUCH LONGER LATER, we SAW (saw within far range) Amy, Bryan, Penny, Angela outside of YOYO, Penny came first larh ('cuz she was LESS shy, seeing we are all in the SAME SKOOL) They said they wanted to wait for Chung Luo Ling first...ZZZZ..zzz...

*To be Continued*
I'll see if I can post any pictures...

0 comments:

Post a Comment