Saturday, June 13, 2009

BORED....Where's my CAMERA, Operation SEJ, Duit Kopi....AYU Day ??? Roomevation....a cup of tea with 2 aspirin :3

Day ONE (SAT)
OMG, I'm super-bored today....Wanna go kill myself, but I won't 'cuz PMR's coming, let them kill me instead...much more meaningful anyway. DID NOTHING for the whole day !!! Maybe I'll be happier when skool's open, or maybe I'll die 'cuz of the exam paper, DIVINE PUNISHMENT SHALL STRIKE ME FOR AN ETERNITY...

I would've snap some pictures today but then my aunt came yesterday and took my camera away XP she say she wanna borrow it to take some shots for her son's mini-project...SO i juz gif lah !!! Nevermind, was gonna take some PRETTY boring snaps anywayz. OPERATION SEJARAH !!! What best describes sejarah ???

S-Stupid
E-Evil
J-Jinx-ed
A-Ancient
R-Rick-Rolled
A-Absurd
H-Hantam....

Finally got it done, except puching a hole and collecting my last sumber from Roseanna tomorrow...It was hard but I pulled through, thank you scribd !!! I know how the Form 5 students luv ya rite now (seeing most of them MANIPULATED you to finish their Add Maths Project)

Random Fact: Did you know ? Based on my studies (this proves be nonsense in the real world), some Upper Forms don't know what's Atkinson Clock Tower (no it's not the Mr Bean actor) while almsot the entire population of Lower Form don't know how complicated a CIRCLE is...

I can't believe I paid Heas a ringgit to gimme Roseanne's number and I paid Roseanne 10 ringgit just for the Utusan Akhbar sumber (but it's effecient) How low can I go ??? Apparently VERY with this REALLY thin body of mine...But it was worth it, having cut my own flesh and blood to get information is better than letting Rosnawati whip me with a ROSE WHIP (it's not even a ROSE, it's just a whip with spikes and a dead rose tied to it....) Ah yes, the price one has to pay for murdering his own relative *change channel*

Day TWO (SUN)
I can't believe it's IU Day and no one told me....I ALMOST missed it...Well, at least I know why Nicholas and his GANG of Interacters were stashing inside the library these few days ....:3 Good thing I made it in time to see one last performance (All Saints I think) They're INSANE (and cool~~) they're dance moves could (ALMOST) be like prom from HSM (Extreme Mode) and they got 1st place (i think) Actually I was there to buy my file for my Sej Proj (Rosnawati said it has to be green, but I can't find green so I got blue hope she doesn't WHIP me so hard this time) SOOOO REGRET borrowing my camera away...(not really, 'cuz it was for a good cost, it made me happy doing good....at least i don wanna feel guilty saying 'no' and feeling sowi for myself onli) I THINK our school won for best *something (I THINK)....And every school was like having a mini stall for each...was it continent or country, I only saw 2 though our school (CUBA) and another school (Egypt) I saw our school stall were selling pencils, key chains and LUNCH (lol....kinda weird combination) I got....umm....TALKED *ahemmanipulatedahem* into buying a pencil...There were 2 kinds of pencil...1 of them was a normal pencil with a piece of paper tied to the top which cost 1.50 and another one with a PUFF-ed paper tied to the top which cost 2.00.....The 2.00 one was much cooler so I bought 2 then Divya kept begging me to buy the Bear Key Chain which is RM5...I don have a wallet or keys so what used would it be, she kept pointing out that the pencils are recycled ones and buying one bear key chain help saves a bear (or was it an ape ??? Look, it was VERY LOUD ok !!!) She was BEGGING me how this would help so I juz bought 1 lah...Then she asked me if I wanted to buy a RM6 Spaghetti box, ok how can eating a spaghetti help ??? She said it was VERYYYYY good and I even so Puan Haima eat it too XDXDXDDD So juz buy lah, since she said all of the INTERACTORs oso bought one and ate it so juz buy lah...AGAIN since I'M OSO PART OF THE INTERACT CLUB....I hear everyone say Divya so awesome at selling since I was her customer for 3 times (1 pencil, 2nd pencil, spaghetti+ she throwed in a free RM2 pencil for me) ENTREPENUER MUCH ??? One of the them (forgot the name, Form 6 PSS) said "Look, it's the kid from the library..." OKOKOKOK I know I go to the library EVERYDAY for this holiday but that was KINDA abit too MUCH....I think he was the one who asked me about their SIGN that day when I was in school. I didn't wanted to compliment them or else they might go OVER THEIR HEADs nor did I wanna insult them (later they sad~~) so I said "NO COMMENT" Then they went to THREATEN another person (Vyonne tell me it's Teh Kah Min's sister) saying "OK you say good wan ah...If we lose we come find you, which class are you in ???" Good thing I didn't say GOOD ^.^ And now, I will wear them wif pride to skool...

TO BE CONTINUED (Pictures on their way...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment