Thursday, June 4, 2009

Skoolz again, NOVEL POP, Sleep Gazer; Note Hazard...

LOL LOL LOL, school again today, woke up really late (like 30 hour late) brush teeth, breakfast, pack bag...sudah 9am , 1 hour late XP Didn't discuss much today, but I manage to pull my projek all together...But I still don't intend to print it so soon, I wanna do some checking first (maybe I'll print next week) I still need the A Famosa's Blueprints 'cuz it's SOOO hard to find one (forgot to ask Roseanne to gimme that day, only asked for the sumber-sumber which included DVD and Jurnal)...And I forgot how Rosnawati want us to arrange it....Maybe I should just put it in a file so I can arrange it on the actual day after I find out...Since binding is a drag and is gonna kill me >.<>IF YOU DON'T HAND TO IT ME BY NEXT WEEK, NO PIZZA FOR YOU !!! okie dokie, much better !!!

Since I was still rushing my projek, and Mei Ting was still abit relaxed, I let her read my NOVEL (ahhh ! Second person to read !!!) According to her, she said some parts were boring and she couldn't understand them, which would be Chapter 1 and 4, abit of 3 too...That was the monologue part, so I guess she doesn't understand how a person is deep in thought XD at least not in English anyway ! Ahhhh doing Chapter 5 now, gonna finish all 31 chapters before the end of the year holiday !!! ShnWei isn't even helping much....Oh well, I thought it was something we could do together since one human's kreativity is limited to only what one person would think. So me and Mei Ting started making some imaginary plot twist....PG 18 XP Then we kept laughing...it all started in Chapter 2 when Mei Ting accidentely thought the main character was YAG *read in reverse* Ohh the humanity....If I publish it like that, I would laugh for the rest of my life, but people will hate me for the rest of my life...Kinda like SS LOL !!!

Haven't been getting much sleep lately, been sleeping at 3am almost every night !!! So I tend to take an irresistable nap in the afternoon, then when I wake up it's ways past 8...This is seriously consuming all my time that I could use to write my nota but instead, I'm sleeping like a pig...You know what the old people say "zao sui zao chi shen ti hao" in chinese of course...i THINK i spelled it all correctly XP And the nota's killing me, at this rate, I won't be able to finish in time T.T Not to mention I still have Science...HAIZZZZZ, this is my inspiration for the suicide part of my novel ^.^

Cikgu Rosni in the blue shirt
Close up of Chapter 5
Typing and Yawning !
Hidden Face...
More disorder~~
*Censored*
Discovered ^.^
Reading...
Far View...
Agony...
What is this facial expression ???
At least I'm smiling in this one...
Mei Ting's shoes~~
My sandals--
*blocked*
REALLY long hair...
Clueless Ashley
More *blocking*
*blocking* from the other side !

1 comment:

  1. Tam Kang!!!!!! What the heck my picture is in ur blog????

    ReplyDelete