Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Bluez, Failed my LIFE, MORE BOOKS, Forgetful Swing....

What a boring day ??? More perhimpunan, wore new pants and shirt so was sweating ALOT and these new clothes are like....stale ??? They're restricting all my movements...Anyway, perhimpunan was normal and boring, but I heard someone I know win the chinese chess competition, Lim Jia Chyi (My friend, PSS, 2K) got 1st place in girls category, Lim Jia Jin (New PSS Recruit, Peralihan C) got 5th place in boys category, and Lim Jia Zhen *is tis how u spell it ??? (Used to be in same class during Primary School, ROX at Chinese Chess, 3D) got 1st place...WOW 1 family, i guess it runs IN the family...Never expected Jia Chyi to play C.Chess :3 If you got C.Chess, whats the point of being PSS *kinda boring if you look at it that way, but anywayz, you're not retired yet...nor are you re****ded*

I FAILED CHINESE !!!, NANA ! How do you do it !!! Not fair, last time 38% now 39%....I'm kinda grateful to my mom 'cuz she made me stop Chinese for PMR JUST in the nick of time...But I can't be depressed like that !!! NEED MORE ENERGY XDDD

Fail O'Chart
1 fail= act like a drunkard
2 fail= CRYING and DEPRESSED
3 fail= Won't tell my parents about it
4 fail= HATE and HURT MYSELF
5 fail= Final Resort, SUICIDE !

Yea, like I'll ever get 4 fails, anyway, this only apply for PMR-only subjects 'cuz I always fail PS and PJK, It's so hard and the teacher hardly tells us what to study...last time I got a B for PJK but this time the teacher didn't tell us and for PS got 45 last time, tis times gonna be worse...

English Overall: 91%
HAPPY, but not really as happy as excel 'cuz I tied with Jega, I got 1 mark higher for paper one but he got 1 mark higher in Paper 2...I wish it was the other way around, 'cuz I like to get higher in Paper 2; this SOOOO proves his writing is much better than mine....HAIZZZZ

Chinese Overall: 39%
Really disappointed, the average for the class is 30+ but I only got 27....I actually thought I could pass, how FOOLISH of me, SPEECHLESS...

Geografi: 53%
OMG LJB FAILED !!! I'm not supposed to be happy about this but I'm glad theres more in my LOW-ish standards, or i'll die slowly upon the gallows of my doing...

Maths: 53%
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT psycho...??? I got like 33/40 for my paper one, I REALLY wished for a 60+++ manatau, paper 2 onli got 20/60.....AHHHH, everyone PEMBETULAN, except Ananda, Fung Wen Lik, Tsen Ket Bing, Ma Chi Hong, LJB, Lim Yan Yaw and that's all I remembered, I guess they got B++s, wasn't too surprised since almost all of them go for tuition at Lim Kian Kwok's place, I went there but I didn't get a B, I'm not blaming it on the teacher or anything, just stating out the surprising similarities XPPPP OMG, now ALWIN's GONNA ASK FOR TUITION.... AHHH

OMG, I almost forgot, the Chinese Competition I joined, the books are finally here !!! 3 books and 1 dictionary for only RM3 and an attandence during the contest...Such a cheap bargain, my mom was really happy and said I made the right choice 'cuz she LOVES to books, seriously she can't stop reading it together with the Obama Book thing...LOL Juz hope I read and understand the questions during the actual day =.= Since the questions are in Chinese but that shouldn't be a problem since the books come in English "SUB" too, just hope the questions are either English "SUB"ed too or easy to understand...I have to say, those books don't look too half bad...And I heard from Ashley that the library got donated TONS of books, A few boxes, me, Hui Yan and TYY got Choping and Sticking duty so we were quite busy !!! FUUN 100% we were ACTUALLY busy and not working around asking to SWITCH SHIFTS...lol, sooooo gonna stay for "WORK" tomorrow...Most of them are Chinese-oriented Comic-like books, I didn't get a chance to see were they comics or NOVELS but WHERE ARE WE GONNA PUT THEM !!!

Was gonna pass up my Sej Projek today, but Mei Ting had to photostate my Elemen 3 Borang so I had to DELAY IT AGAIN to tomorrow (yesterday was me asking Jia Shan to buy the file for me ) And then I forgot to pass up the PK Correction to Cikgu Noorlilie for the extra 3 marks...I guess I have to Admit PK is kinda like a repeatable chain of the same questions so I'll have to work hard on the next exam !!! 我一定不会输他 !!!不可以输给伟龙 !!!啊 我的华语太糟糕了!!!


Silky Smooth Piano...

Tiny Silver Instruments

Snoopy Orchestra (look like Tsung Tsin's orchestra)

Treble Clef Clock

Diamond trophy/treble

Can you see me ???

POSING PHONES

A student arrived *stranger*

Me and teacher Dorothy duet-ing

The performing DUET ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment