Monday, June 22, 2009

School of INFERNAL projeks....Tired FUN~~

More chaos today, I thought everything would go fine, although it was so complicated...But I trust my "ahli kumpulan" can do it, manatau...Suddenly someone fire a bazooka of problems at me...I won't say who caused this but it's really exhausting baby-sitting 7 children especially when you're ketua having to babysit the penolong ketua too...I'm not trying to scold anyone or show my disastifaction in a sacred santuary but I'm just trying to say how tough being a ketua is...I thought PSK would've been simple since me, Jia Shan and Mei Ting were in the same kumpulan for 3 or more times before...During those times, we weren't this troublesome to get along with, sure we were LATE for all of our presentations and handing up projeks but not THIS TROUBLESOME...

Skool was VERY normal, nothing bad happened...If there was, I was too exhausted to tell it...Except one lah, Vyonne today very tak syok 'cuz I keep laughing like an EGO MANIAC so she go and GELI my neck (joined forces with LJB to geli me) so I kept moving my neck sampai her pen's lid fell into my shirt...I couldn't feel it, then she starts to "harres" me...Pulling my shirt and stuff....LOL ??? Then she point ANOTHER pen at me, telling me to dig it up RIGHT AWAY, and with that ,she slammed the table with the PEN, Whoooppps, The lid fell under LJB's table...Then we both laugh macam apapa lah !!! Then Jega was behind her asking how to do some question...She recovered from her uncontrol-able laughter but was MAD again, and wanted to like "hit/slap" jega's book, but when she did...The pen on Jega's book bounced off and hit her head....LOL unlucky kah ??? 3 strikes and you're OUT !

Now after skool sudahlah, I was suppose to go get the LAPTOP from my mom while the rest find Cikgu Moinis for a memo to use laptop then ask for Teacher Elizibath's permission to use it IN THE LIBRARY...In the end, my mom was late, and they couldn't find any of the Teachers, so we had to BEG teacher Andrew to let us use it in the Computer Room, THANK YOU !!! Buy you a drink another day ^.^....Then all chaos, Ananda tak datang, tiada kertas lah so me and Melissa went to buy at 7 Eleven when we came back was already 4pm, was suppose to be 3pm at tis phase lah !!! Then I juz gave a MORE/OR LESS a copy of what she had to print out...OMG, this is gonna be a mess...And I still have MORE for her to PRINT...Astagah !!!

AHHH tired upload photos...~~


Season 1: Excel The Exams (special soundtrack)
Kinda CORNY though but I think it matches the scenario pretty well....

0 comments:

Post a Comment