Friday, June 19, 2009

Activeness, Ko-kum Chills, Friday's Rainbow...

Ahhhh !!! 2 days no update, am I suppose to relax or crash 'cuz i neglected 1 day of blogging ??? Oh It's normal not to blog each day, only a blog-o-holic blogs everyday, when you're tired you can't blog...Need ada m00d dulu bah...

Anyways, yesterday, THURSDAY was kinda FUN~~ During pengakap, I tut we akan mati kena matahari but all the AJKs let us duduk in a shady spot and let us chat. They all oso chat as well, I was talking to Joanne and Pae Yii...I don't really remember what we talked about, something about PIANO and PMR and PAINT BALL...Really fond of the paint ball part 'cuz Joanne say her friend got try after kena shoot, macam blue green sudah, even got berdarah...SOOO HARD FOR ME TO IMAGINE, how can you bleed tanpa luka ??? OMG, macam sniper shoot you oh !!! Shoot, hit, impact, fly away !!! Btw, yesterday Ashley cakap library not going to open tomorrow 'cuz need fix air con but when I go check, ADA BUKA, YAY can blow air con...BOO~~ Didn't bring card....YAY !!! Yeo let me in 'cuz i say I wanna bertugas !!! LUCKY PSS OF THE DAY...looks like Yen Zhing and Jia Chyi oso kena tipu XPPPP Then during permainan, me and Vivian they all just sit in the dewan, isn't the definition of Badminton Club suppose to mean LOOKING at PEOPLE play badminton instead of the GIRLS~~ rehersing for their dance...LOL saw Joyce Vun and Shu Min oso got dance, One of Joyce punya pose really funny...Reminds me of this...



LOL, weird isn't it ??? Moving on to FRIDAY !!! Ahhhh FUN CAMERA !!! And so much more, I saw Melissa (from 5B) sangat menyesal in her blog 'cuz she ponteng today, and she said it was the best Teacher's Day yet 'cuz Axel and her GOR go and give flowers to Cikgu Moinis and Sumbrani on stage...Lets start from the beginning again !!!

Reach School, hoping I wouldn't be late for such an exciting event, especially after I spent 30 minutes thinking the night before weather to bring my camera to skool XPPP Then when I reach the skool, nothing happen lah until Cikgu Zahirah came, then we talk SOOO MUCH O~~ She even admit she likes playing games and PS (Astagah~~) She say she complited several games like Silent Hill and gave proof when she said there was a good ending and a bad one...OMG I believe her about that but I think she'll fit perfectly in Jega's circle of friends...LOL, and she has FS and Facebook !!! AHHHH Gossip Galore lah...Then I asked the teacher is bringing camera forbidden today, she said "you can take pictures with your favourite teacher later.......the pengawas won't rampas it......maybe" WALAU MAYBE !!! Good thing they didn't 'cuz I was sitting on the front row and there were bundles of pengawas there...Joanne almost got caught, the pengawas told her "Don't make it so obvious please !" LOL I wish all the pengawas in this skool was like that...FUNNY, yet restricting...Lets move on to the main events....

1st event, speech...BORING LAH...

2nd event, PANCARAGAM, AHHH you guyz ROX !!! 1st song, 童话 it was soooo sweet~~ and nostalgic, DEFINETELY wanna hear it agian, just as good as the one with singing onli without the singing...Then they perform a stool performance, instead of using drums, about 10 people sit down and start hiting chairs then they keep exchanging the sticks without DROPPING THEM !!! SOOO PROOOO~~~ (Aliza, you're one of them, 4 years of practice paid of~~) Then they have "I will follow you" LOL from DIGI, they should've been paid by digi to do this !!! They have actors this time wearing yellow raincoats (MORE LOL~~) Then everyone kept on walking and moving around, with and without instruments...TRULY AMAZING, during the first performance I saw Alwin was one of the few people to give gifts to teachers...Their shirt rox too !!! And during the I will follow you performance, I saw Jyun Teng and Chew Inn Keat standing together, LOL really shocked Vyonne and the others said "HAH bila chew inn keat in Pancaragam ???" I saw him at the beginning of the year, he really outdone himself by finding his PERFECT PITCH in only less than 6 months, not sure did he attend the pancaragam kem though...

OKOK next 3rd event, Cikgu Moinis and Cikgu Sumbrani SINGING !!! They moved around ALOT and cikgu Sumbrani kept running here and there...And Axel and Melissa's Gor (as mentioned earlier) gave them FLOWERS !!! AHHH~~Their singing oso not bad worh...

4th Event, Choral Speaking , first I envied them, but then they were really turning out scary...Speaking at the same pace made them sound like the Delightful Children From Down the Lane from Kids Next Door...Then they move around alot...Their topic was POLLUTION...but very blurry their voice all I heard correctly was SHAME ON YOU lol (indicating to people who polute the earth) I saw Joanne's little brother, Divya, Johan and Caleb...



5th Event, GAMES.....straw stacking for teachers and we had to wait for 30 min doing nothing, good thing I borroed a Mr Mystery yesterday XPPP In the end all kinds of wacky towers were made, but the real test wasn't the height it was the stability...In the end, i think Cikgu Yong Shu Lan's group won 1st and 2nd was Lim Kian Kwok's....LOL Then the 2nd game was "word counting" They showed us a funny video of a mom singing all the things that a mom would say but IT WAS SUPER FAST !!! I only heard "you're grounded till you're 36" and "Because I'm your mom....your momyour momyour momyour momyour momyour mom....Cikgu Sumbrani's group got the closest number of mentioned "i" "you" "your" and "mom" so they won

6th event....POP DANCING, Ahhhh Elaine !!! And who is that girl wearing all black...AHHH It's YEO she so pro when dancing, worh...I never seen her practice, everyday I ask her what she gonna do tis afternoon, she always say "PANCARAGAM" but she dance like a professional !!! I really admire her dancing skills,.....and her beauty (since she's always wearing and looking strict)

7th event (hands breaking) Persembahan oleh Kelab Kebudayaan, nothing to say about....But in between events, Cikgu Yong SL won most (i think popular) teacher in Upper Form while Lower Form got Cikgu...(never teach me before one)

8th event...CO Performance, still entertaining though I was already completely wiped out since the GAMES part...But they played real great like the PANCARAGAM...

Last Event, Students danced POCO-POCO, saw Terrence, then some students DRAGGED the teachers up there to dance too...Might be embarassing for them but we were all laughing REALLY loud...Cikgu Opputuna, Moinis and Sumbrani danced REALLY WELL...Lastly, Teachers went on stage and sang the Teacher Song, wah teacher Yong SL hoging the mike oh, and she sing with SO MUCH SEMANGAT XPPPP Then BYE BYE !!! I went to the canteen...

Took pictures of everyone there, and at the library....Going back to skool tomorrow, to finish of PSK projek FOR GOOD !!! Too bad Melissa couldn't go, she's always BUSY...I'm not scolding her, just stating it out...


RANDOM FACTS: Eugenie calls FF (Frankson Francis)....Zhu Ge Liang....Wonder WHy ????

RANDOM FACTS: TYY (Tay Yin Yin) thought I was in Choral Speaking 'cuz the person standing at the back of the group really sounded like me and looks like me....LOL NO LAH, thats CALEB (big DIFFERENCE)...

Hanging out in the class~~
Uh oh, kena discovered sudah...

GIANT RONNY~~

Benjamin Kuan...a.k.a Ben 10

Everyone berikrar akan memPROSESkan pelajar mereka~~

Pancaragam Preparing
童话, Vyonne oso sing along...
Stool Performance, 2nd stage 4 orang saja (Spot ALIZA)
I will follow you !!! Semua orang ketawa~~

Finishing end...

Moinis and Sumbrani STARTING to sing~~

Walking around on stage~~

Choral Speaking !!!

Tower stackers !!!

Final Judgement !!!

AHHH Elaine, Gio, YEO!!!

Add 2 more dancers, 1 of them is boy...

Kelab Kebudayaan~~

Teacher Song...i think...

Jia Shan, Mei Ting and Euginie

Jia Chyi and Jia Zheng...bye bye

YES !!! Ananda, finally ada gambar kamu~~

Joyce Pang, why so blurry ???
Yen Zhing, it's for the better...

NANA's scary face attack !!!

Chong Li Jing relaxing and bullying Jia Shan~~

Frankson, didn't see me :P (used ZOOM IN) LOL

What was the meaning of this photo again ???
FF typing shoes...I BORED BAH~

MORE LI JING
Jazzebelle makan syok syok...

My LUNCH~~YUMMY...

Rissa and Roseanne...Looking for binding ring for Roseanne's Sej Projek

Snoopy's Watch...gonna steal it...

PEGGY (aka PIGGY)

PLAying with SCANNER....look at my FACE LOL so NGONG...

Got a snap of Melia, Keele and Ming Li...Melia blocked by books...

2 comments:

  1. 4th Event, Choral Speaking , first I envied them, but then they were really turning out "scary...Speaking at the same pace made them sound like the Delightful Children From Down the Lane from Kids Next Door...Then they move around alot...Their topic was POLLUTION...but very blurry their voice all I heard correctly was SHAME ON YOU lol (indicating to people who polute the earth) I saw Joanne's little brother, Divya, Johan and Caleb..."

    LMAO.
    You should write more about CO.
    Say how good the drummer is and yadda yadda :P
    since i was there.. drumming XD

    lol. My face is epic.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've made a BIG MISTAKE being last 'cuz by then my hand sudah putus writing for 2 hours straight... first come first serve LOL

    ReplyDelete