Friday, June 5, 2009

BORED, Tuition Insult XP, Maple Addiction, Japanese Experiment for Extra Credit, Secret Projek, Sejarah....Defeated...The Secret and Temptation !!!

AHHHH, 1 day no skool or tuition and I become a PIG~~ Woke up around 12pm XP How's that for a pig ??? Good thing I still got some tuition to boost my colagen ^.^ English tuition anyway, didn't do any studying or work there since the teacher wanted us to do some IQ Test during the holiday and not study. She asked me to sit down and model for the students and this is what they've drawn...

Artist's impression of me !!!


Maybe I should ask someone more....kreative to draw next time !!!

MOVING ON !!! Wouldn't Japanese Food do great for my PSK Projek ??? Since they want tranditional food of some races in Malaysia so I guess a little extra credit for Japanese Wouldn't hurt right ??? Besides the PSK teacher is Teacher Moinis so I guess she wouldn't SCREAM at us rite ??? I wanna make Dango (Japanese Dumpling Skewer), Zenzai (Red Brean Soup, sprinkled in Green Tea Powder...if possible), Anko (Red Bean Paste on Dangos) and Onigiri (You know the thing, rice wrapped in dried seaweed) Isn't that creative ???

Zenzai (with Dango)
This one actually looks normal ~~
Onigiri
Soooo common ohhh this one !!!
Normal Colourless Dango
Colourless is too easy but the food colouring might be too expensive
Anko
I wanted to make it on the dango but they don haf an image of that

I wanted to make something more creative though...But they were just too hard and I'm afraid the results might have deadly consiquences...(did I spell that right ???)

Zenzai on Ice
Izzit possible to make those ABC-kind of ICE ???
Onigiri Of all SIZES
OMG so many variety !!! Sooo prof...
Dango with sauce OR coloured...
HOW CAN I MAKE THAT SAUCE ??? I know it's made of soy sauce but it needs a mysterious ingredient known as MIRIN (wtf izzit ???) Coloured dangos MIGHT be too hazardous for health (though I would LOVE poisoning my ahli kumpulan ^.^)
Anko covered with mochi~~
OMG SOoo delicious (especially the outer appearance...) HOW did they turn red beans into a sensational PINK ??? and Where the hell am I gonna get MOCHI ???

Where am I gonna get it ??? Some cute images I found on the internet while surfing for these pictures...

Dangos~~

Onigiris ~~

KAWAII~~~~

It's a secret projek I'm working on....besides my not-so-secret novel...It's a website but you'll never guess it's name >.<>

Finally, I've found the answers to the Sejarah Projek (title is A FAmosa) don't think I'll share it with you unless your name is Wong Jia Shan or Chang Mei Ting....Since they ARE my ahli kumpulan....This discovery made my day !!!

1 comment: