Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stressful and Normal Day....

Nothing good happen, come to think of it...My body aches (not hurt) all over, my palm, arm, hand, leg, feet, soles and SOUL~~Is this how Melia feels ??? LOL.......Even my eyes feel like it's gonna pop out any second !!! And I still had to reformat all the PSK projeks by myself :3...THANK YOU !!! Tomorrow no Maths so I just do my Sej Pembetulan and thats it...Maths is gonna take me hours (minutes actually) but I like to exagerate...Had like 5 to 6 cups of tea today and I'm feeling light-headed, like headache+waist pain+feeling wanna throw up+restless....etc !!! But it was still FUN...Nothing much to blog about, gonna discuss MORE about PSK tomorrow....Please lah Teacher Elizabeth, let me bring laptop into the PSS...


Where I had lunch, really not bad !!! REALLY...

The NATUARAL tea they serve there, refill 4-5 times...

Noodles with a large selection of dumplings...

My drink, KIWI...No seeds ??? Sweater than the skool's

My dessert, YOYO...
My YOYO posing...Look how straight that straw is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment