Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CORNY POST, More correction...NO PICTURES ??? Another boring season ???

Nothing to do today, since it's SUCH a TINY post...I'll squeeze everything into 1 paragraph...hopefully a LONG one so I can either burn your brains while reading it or fill up my bored'o'meter...It was just my normal day, especially in the library, lots of new books needed to be chop-ped and stick-ed with due date notes...That was the up-till-now most exciting thing I've seen...Others are boring....!!! I got more corrections for my exam ESPECIALLY THAT MATHs, bkn panas saja XDDDD Didn't manage to get any good snaps...Could this be another boring season ??? And what does the definition "another" mean ??? Does it mean there were OTHER boring seasons too ??? Maybe...

Wrote this pseudo (fake in Japanese) poem for Rosnawati, I wrote it as a pun but Teacher Zahirah really liked it and wanted me to gif her but I was scared to I made another one for Teacher Lim Chian Chian, though not as good...since all I could write are poems about either love or death...I don't want to say I love the teacher nor do I wanna say I want the teacher to die...So I made a really cr@ppy one...

Teacher Rosnawati,
A cold-hearted reptiless teacher,
absurd, unfair, full of rage
FEARFUL....

Not A chance I wanna give it to her...mati lorh me !!! And I just found out the 2nd result for my Geo Projek, first I got 46/50 marks but then teacher Lee Kat Su say it's un-reasonably high so she wanna cut my marks, which CUT a hole in my heart...LITERALLY...If you wanna gimme a low mark then gimme in the first place, don't sparkle a high number in front of me then crush it down into a minuscule *did i spell it rite ???* size !!! dropped all the way to 39/50...Then the teachers from another skool are gonna come grade my work and drop even more ! Teacher say "orang yang dapat markah yang tinggi akan jadi lebih rendah" then Brandon say "orang yang rendah eh ???" "Jatuh juga" Duhhh like there's a different...MERCY lah !!!

FINAL REPORT: LOL, someone from TYY's class (i think her class monitor) gave a girl that came to the library 3 cats ...OMG, Jia Chyi asked me to go see...so cute(and stinky) TYY kept playing with it XDDD Then I asked Ashley to come see, we thought it's stray marh...manatau the new owner was staring at us behind us....LOL but TYY couldn't stop playing with it, one of them was naughty and tried to crawl out, so TYY kept kicking it and pushing it back down (gently of course)...I almost thought 1 of them sudah mati....since it didn't move !!! XDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment