Friday, June 12, 2009

TK explains Seasons in 1 minute...

Let's see...What are Seasons in my blog ??? They're used to seperate a certain time in my blog, kinda like months only that mine are based on a certain MAJOR event thats happening within that season !!! The topic, will be 100% based on my mood, I might give a sadistic name for a season 'cuz I'm sad....and probably will be for the rest of the season XD This concept was inspired to me by IAngelial and she mentioned in her blog that the use of her 'Season' concept was 100% OK and sorta genuine in some way....Uptill now, 1 seasons passed and 1 is about to end. Seasons' timing are completely based on me and can be VERY predictable...It could be for 1 week or 2 months !!! 1 week is probably used to describe an exam week or some sort while 1 months is usually used when nothing happens for almost a month, but it never goes longer than a month ('cuz I LOVE MAKING UP NAMES !!! AND TITLES !!!) Hopefully, there'll be a special SEASON for PMR, it'll probably be the smallest season yet !!! (1 week of exam smashed inside 1 post and thats all. The end of a SEASON XP) I'm also thinking of adding a selected type of music to a certain season to match the mood and atmosphere ^.^

How 'bout a fun game of Decoding ??? The first image below is the decoder while the symbols in the 2nd image is the title for my special PMR Season :3 :3 :3 Lets see can you decode it !!!


DECODER
*click for larger preview*


TITLE OF SEASON
*click for larger preview*

0 comments:

Post a Comment