Monday, June 15, 2009

EXAM HAZARD, Sej Death Match, Substitution Embaressment, OMG !!!

Exams killing me....Lets see:

Paper 1 Eng: 36/40
Thats like my WORSE eng yet !!! People say it's GREAT 36 !!! But I wanna go 38-40 I dono how Reuben they all do it but if they're crazy....I have to be CRAZY as well !!!

Paper 1 BC: 12/40
I have to say the average for a person would be 17/40 'cuz it was SOOO DAMN HARD !!! Even JMarie got 17 so thats why I think thats the average....YAY manage to beat Ananda at 1 mark but lost to Nicholas by 1 mark. I'm soooo not showing off, I know you're paper 2's gonna beat the JIGOUKU out of me...

Science: (Paper1 25/40) (Paper2 50/60) Overall: 75%
I'm quite proud of this seeing I got highest in the class for 2 times in a ROW, The first time it happened, it totally shocked me but since then I was encouraged so I studied and was EXPECTING AN A or at least highest in class and it paid off !!! But I was still NO WHERE close to 3D and 3C standard...WOOHOOO but I failed some subjeks as well...so wasted !!!

KH (PK): 22/60 Damn LOW !!! FAILED 37...
I can't believe this, I had CONFIDENCE !!! I tut I would at least pass, my expectations weren't high, just 50++ is already satisfiying, 60+ would really make my day...But NO onli hanya like 5 people pass, out of 24 (i think) people !!! How could tat be !!! But now teacher let us have 3 marks for pembetulan, most people are happy but me and Vyonne know we still wouldn't pass...

This Sat (I think) is time for our teachers (mortal enemy) and our parents (mortal foe) to meet face to face....*schools gonna explode, if not, my head* PLEASE TEACHER SAY SOMETHING NICE !!!

OMG, Rosnawati didn't gif back Sej Paper but instead ask for projek (was expecting this) I juz let her check 'cuz I'm not done with the finishing phase YET....Scary, there was the reka bentuk pelan I couldn't find (oh well) then LOTS of *nt mistakes* RE-modifications needed to be done...:3 I want to give it tomorrow, but she said the ones that passed it up today get bonus 5 marsk and 1 day late lose 10 marks !!! OMG tak fair, isn't there a chinese saying for this....1 day fishing 2 days mengeringkan jala LOL...YOU LUCKY ANANADA !!!

Teacher Yong SL didn't come in,,, aww wanted to wish her a BELATED "happy birthday" but ...Teacher John came in today, so rediculous oh...Want us to act like he haven't come in so we could say "selamat sejahtera cikgu" like 8 times LOL not angry but FUN lol since tiada pembetulan yet...He gave us a FUN GAME LOL XP Everyone draw a pic of themself and gif him with their names attached then we 1 by 1 stand up tell him our name and cita-cita....

ME: Penulis Novel
Vyonne: Doktor
LJB: Tukang Masak
Wong Jia Shan: Pet Shop Owner
CLJ: Guru tahap sek menengah
MCH: Orang biasa
Teh Kah Min: Orang Biasa
Jega: Biar ada kerja boleh sudahlah !
Nezzel: Komputer Technician
Ananda: Pencipta Software
Alwin: Musician
Pierre: Designer
Tan Jyun Teng: Designer too...

LOL ????

OMG, today in the Library.....(secret) I promise I won't tell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment