Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tuition at dawn, a dramatic ending, MORE NOTES, burning the midnight oil ???

I just luv tuition at dawn, it's kinda FUN because we're doing double classes and theres a 1 hour break in the middle, i can just relax and sit back, and even walk to Lido for a snack or Cyber...>.<>

Tam Kang: *Laying head on table in the middle of class* Grownnnnnn.....
Ma Chi Hong: Didn't get enough sleep last night ?
Tam Kang: You read my mind...
Ananda: I slept at 11pm last night, busy doing MSN...
Ma Chi Hong: Lolz, I slept at 12pm, busy playing games non-stop
Tam Kang: I slept at 4am doing my notas
Ananda and Ma Chi Hong: *abit shock*

Oh my aching head, couldn't help myself, had to take an afternoon nap (I WANTED TO DO NOTA !!!) I wanted to stay up all night then go to tuition right away but I feel asleep at like 4 something so ...wasted my coffee (tiada effect punya)

A DRAMATIC ENDING ??? 1 word, feel like killing........myself.....


SUPER-SS

SS...

Wee looking at phone~~

Ananda Wong Day-dreaming....

Mr Lim Kian Kwok (i think...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment