Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MORE PSK....Camera Defection, Thrills of PSS ???

OMG OMG OMG, getting more and more boring ??? More like getting more and more BROKE...I went from 50 ringgit (duhhh, saved it up in 6 months) reduced to a measly 10++ ringgit !!! AHHH juz saw a comic strip where a daughter was given 50 ringgit a month, reminded me of my POVERTY....I'm SOOOOO stressed right now, even got a jerawat....GOnna P0K3 it...

PSK is suppose to be FUN~~ but all I've been doing I crying Bl00d...All over my ROOM, Well, at least once WEEEE pass up our PSK projek tis week I'll finally be able to relax at Yolanda's B'day Party, what should I get her ??? Oh great, another PROBLEM...Then I still have my Science and Pengakap Note, they say P.Camp is gonna be on August so I got all July to finish my notes while I use the WHOLE June to finish off my Science Nota...But then theres onli 10 days left to finish off 2 chapters of writing and It'll juz keep increasing !!! How oh...And then theres skool concert...LOL ???

Wahhhhh Haaaa.....my camera, gonna be away for 1 WHOLE WEEK, thats it !!! I've GOTTA get my own CAMERA, a really GOOD ONE !!! Kepada semua mangsa-mangsa saya yang sedang membaca ini, kamu hanya nasib baik kali ini....LOLz, wanted to bring my camera to skool today since I had to go home then to piano kelas then back to skool 'cuz Nicholette thought today need to stay so she kinda-blackmailed me to STAY with her....I wasn't all that bad, 2 people is REALLY VERY easy to control lorh, FYI...better than asking to rent Teacher Andrew's computer room..Anywayz, it was already out of JUICE~~ and TYY kept taking pictures of Lo yesterday so tiada space sudahlah and I lazy delete...

Thrills ??? Not bad lah, AHHHH but the I wish the party faster COME, lol Saw Cikgu Oppurtuna wear so pretty at the party and really funny when she play the WATERMELON game~~ OMG, she looked so pretty in that dress when she was giving out the certificates, (can't imagine Cikgu Elizebath giving it out...will she smile ???) (OMG, 1st kali saw Cikgu Oppurtuna so not-scolding and not-stressed) Go see for yourself larh !!!


LOL, Ashley , I'm giving you publisity....I like this one....
look at the copyright fine prints....LOL
look at the copyright fine prints....LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment