Monday, June 15, 2009

CONTINUED ??? Yay CAMERA SAVIOR, First Day of Skool....Murder Case !!!

YAY, everyone saw my pencils and key chain today....KENA wad OH !!! eVERYONE say like "Soo cheap" and stuff, like tidak worth it :3 LOL ??? tis skool tiada sense of generousity oh !!! Are you like THAT ???

Nevermind, juz renovated my TABLE (already take 1 whole afternoon) yesterday !!! Haven't cleaned it FOR about 6 years SO A LOT OF BUKU STACKING !!! My lockers were in a mess and WHAT IS UNDER MY TABLE !!! MONEY....COIns....and 도마뱀과 쥐 so DISGUSITING....but I juz grabbed and pulled everything to the ground, MACAM RESTAURANT MAKEOVER...Accidentely blew up my phone AHHHH But it was safe 'cuz it landed on some UN-IMPORTANT "STUFF" Thank God, or else I oredi drop for the 4th or 5th or even 6th time (wad kinda owner am I !!!) I plan to make it look LESS INDUSTRIOUS...(I should be sued for pollution) and more hippy (who masih guna that word ???) HIP AND HOP....Found some used-to-be JUNK to let my table LOOK more...SPACIOUS, I saw 2 BIG boxes of useless paper and garbage (permanent garbage) outside...WOW my room looks like that XDDDDD NOW for the rest of my ROOM....=.=

Caught a really BAD FLU yesterday 'cuz of all the FLYING Dust and FISH, I have to say I HAVE A SENSITIVE NOSE...VERY SENSITIVE....so I was VERY HUNGRY !!! AHHH had like 3 cups of TEA in 1 nite...I LUV TEA AHHHHHH (juz like Nana's obsession wif COCOPIEs....does she still like them ???) I WISH I knew wad ASPIRIN looks like XP

Finally got my camera back so I can start snaping pics of THINGS !!! FREEDOM XP


DO NOT DISTURB !!!

My table now...

ZOOM-IN

Cute BAGS

1st locker (NOTE-BOOK collection and MISC)

2nd Locker (stationaryies and omg iz tat tissue ???)

3rd locker (files and pencils)

My OLD wallet

MONKEY !!!

3 Pencils

Special Writing (people claim it's cheap)

0 comments:

Post a Comment