Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sushi and Destruction, Projek DAZE, Mount. NOTA, Huh ???

OMG OMG OMG it really happened, we made Japanese Food today !!! I was even surprised when they agreed to walk to my house. Vyonne came for the first time, she said she didn't come for the first 3 days 'cuz she thought I was still mad at her but Jia Shan told her I wasn't so she came. To tell the truth, I'm still abit mad at her but my projeks are MUCH more important than MURDERING my friends....rite ??? It was kinda in a mess...I think the dangos were not bad, although I gave really naive instructions; You had to add sugar into the sauce when you cook it but I thought it was SALT so I quickly ran and get the sugar, I wanted to stay to 1 tbsp like the instructions but Vyonne pushed me to put 3-4 spoons of it....The salty soy sauce taste was juz *almost* un-bearable... (Ashley said she liked it....) And then we screwed up the onigiri too XP Your suppose to use salt water to wash your hands so the rice will stick to each other and not on your hand...But we couldn't fold and mold very good...it was NO GOOD XDDDD I think either Nicholette made too little rice, or the onigiri was HUMUNGOUS !!! *did i spell it rite ???* And we still had a whole sliced cucumber, Nicholette decided to PUT THEM ON TOP OF THE ONIGIRI...not a very bad idea but in the end, we wasted all the cucumbers and only used like 1/10 of the cucumber....SO WASTING !!! Then we (I) burnt the red bean paste.....and pretty much screwed up the soup too !!! They just weren't soft enough...and the paste doesn't look TOO inviting...I let Vyonne try the red bean soup 'cuz shes a pro at drinking it, she said it tasted WIERD !!! They told me, you should use block sugar, not fine sugar...TOO LATE !!! Overall Result: LUNCH ROOM DISASTER. Seemed like the Riceball was the most successful one, least was red bean XP...We kept making funny puns about having stomach ache tomorrow and that being the reason I cancelled tomorrow's discussion...I laughed so much, I felt like an ego-maniac...The ego was correct but maniac just didn't fit me. Jia Shan said "Later Monday Ananda, Mei Ting and Melissa wonder how come we didn't come to school...". Then I countered "Ananda might think we kena culik apabila berjalan ke rumah saya". We really DID saw 3 gangsters on our way, but I crossed the road immediately to prevent conflict or misunderstandings... LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH NOW, OW OW OW TOMORROW !!! Oh well, maybe a few pictures in our folio would impress the teacher :3 (not asking for more marks, this is already out of topic...) After that, we went back to the school but only managed to translate Ketupat in 3 hours !!! Walau....so slow wan oh....Now we only have 1 Malay food and 3 Chinese Food to translate, the nian gao really TOO MUCH LAH...Needed to be split into 2 sections in it's predecessing site...Projeks due on July, still got lots of time, juz hope I don procrastinate....When I got home from school, I saw my maid made some red bean soup out of the red bean leftover and it tasted great ( macam mau menghina masakan saya...)

Good thing we don't have discussion tomorrow...I have tuition in the morning and then I'm off to my mom's office to finish off my Sej Projek, maybe I'll even need to come back on Sat :3 'Cuz....I PROCRASTINATE too much ^.^ Hopefully finish it off before Monday (due date)...

Delimma ??? NOTA thats the one, good thing Lim Chian Chian didn't ask for us to pass up like the last exam, but that time was ok since we went home at 1 instead of 5 so I could preserve my energy and NOT FALL ASLEEP...Btw, did you see ??? Lim Chian Chian macam cut her hair sudah !!! OMG ??? But wait ??? If I'm so busy, why do I still spend 1 hour++ uploading photos and blogging ??? It's 'cuz I like the thrill of it, plus I can't let this golden oppurtunity go to a waste. When school re-opens, what pictures am I suppose to upload, it'll go back to being an old boring, word-ful blog...Nevermind, I TEND (almost) to procrastinate less during the afternoons I stay in the Library, but then it's 'hello' kokum again !!! I hate it, why couldn't I join a unit beruniform which doesn't require you to sweat to the extreme by wearing a burning GREY (thank goodness not black, no offence, kadet polis) uniform and stand under the sun, I wouldn't mind sweating so much but I hate that shirt !!! It has long sleeves and EXTRA spicy (hot)...And my socks aren't comfortable and contain holes in them...I bet the pancaragam never had that problem, Chinese Orchestra too...But I'd have to go back to practice every holiday thus jeoperdize my Projek Discussions. And I wouldn't have met all those wonderful people (if you're smart enough, you'll know who these special people are). Maybe a one-time transfer program would be nice...Or a annual re-selection of kokum activities would be even better !!!

TODAY (11 June 2009)

Nicholette's Laptop Addiction

NO EYE CONTACT PLZZZ

Me and Vyonne mau muntah sudah...

Looks good or bad ???

Vyonne playing piano (so fake ohhh....jkjk)

Proto-type stage !!!

Burnt Red Bean Paste !

Where did thoes 2 extra hands come from ???

NO !!! SHE is NOT miskin lah !!!

Ahem ???

I'm making dango dough and she's slicing cucumber...

Vyonne's hand macam magic oh...tak payah tengok pun boleh macam ni.

ALMOST finish buat ONIGIRI !!!

Dangos sebelum masak~~

Vyonne mixing tuna+Mayo !!!

YESTERDAY (10 June 2009)

Alwin posing...i think...

Helo Alwin, bet you didn't see this photo coming did 'ya...

Is his hand EVEN grabbing the bottle ???

LILY !!! Surprised ??? How come blur blur (Jia Shan took it)

Michelle *tssk* (you actually look greedy in this photo)

PIZZA PARTY !!! (buka that 1 slice sudah hilang)

Double Flavor...

Got this to keep me awake...

Laughing+Eating

Ananda's breakfast

A picture woth a thousand words~~

Wait, I didn't apply for this !!!

Ananda Sejarah Projek Melt-down

Your highness, Ashley Hiew, has arrived !!!

1 comment:

  1. Tam Kang!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna kill u... Watch out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete