Monday, June 29, 2009

Continued Story, Still SWAMPED....Secret EXPOSED, KILLER XDDDD

OMG OMG OMG, lets see where I left off....Well, basically...everyone came...i think 16 if I'm not wrong. 16/50 isn't much but if you look at all the tables, it's like we were hogging all the tables...XPPP We were VERY quite, the only reason there was noise was because the other patrons were having a great time (LAUGHING~~) We were mostly using that 1 hour time to COMPLAIN about how we did our own work...NO INTERACTION...if there was, then it's KKHS with KKHS and TSung TSin with TSung TSin...It's so....QUIET (DEADLY) I actually ordered a HUMOUNGOUS STRAWBERRY ICE to keep me COMPANY, then I had one more Pearl Milky Tea... It was, SATISFIYING (how can i not be HAPPY ??? I got money in my pocket and YOYOs in my hand... LOL, i took pictures OF EVERYONE on my phone, lets see if I can upload them in a few weeks or juz keep them to myself 'cuz they're special to me (nahhh !!! 2nd option sounds better) Posting so much I should really get nuffnang....XP Then at like 9.30 all the TT students said they wanna go CYBER....zzz...How come so NOT mature one orh, we KKHS students stayed there and talked mostly about the next reunion that MIGHT happen on August and how LC and Hidung Tinggi those students are...LOLz then we went to riddles and JOKES...Well, at LEAST we're laughing....Then my car came...SO BB (should've gotten a YOYO before I left) Oh YOYO *name doesn't suit it's god-like flavour:

A creamy feeling melt on your taste buds,
A fluffy and smooth surface of the dark, flavourful pearl,
a name that is as Exquisite that It's presents shock even the most cold people,
A combination of undeniable heaven...
Swoop down and bring me there.....

LOL !!! Back to the REAL world....Still SWAMPED with homework...Namely:

2 Chinese Composition Correction
Maths Chapter 8 and 9 (lol, I SOOOOO SLACKED yesterday)
English Comprehension
Sejarah Senarai Kandungan Re-arrangement
PSK Homework about the Parlimen's position
Mini PK Nota
PSK Projek Arrangement
Chinese Paper 1 Correction...

OMG, gonna mati larh !!! And then everyone's pushing *almost* the PSK projek at me...AHHHH Chinese= Torture...Just like Damage=Reptile... This is torture, but i guess i tend to work harder on weekdays than weekends if i DON'T BLOG !!! Good luck to me LARH !!!

Something REALLY funny happened in the library today...Last Friday me and Pierre wished LJB's group good luck, but they already started so I conteng on the Library's Sej Textbook ( I told Pierre that if you write something down and erased it *lol we didn't so the erasing part* they will sneeze and recive what you wrote) so we played around...I wrote abit and then he wrote abit and we forgot to erase and placed it back

When LJB saw it today, he was like HAH how come got my name orh !!! I TRIED to hold back my laughter for like 30 minutes...He was A REALLY GOOD DETECTIVE and almost exposed my hand writing...but good thing i could say that my hand writing doesn't look like that *pointing at Pierre's part of the text* Saved my LIFE.... LAWL...

Sometimes when you think about it, you feel grateful...When I have lots of time, I too think about it and all I get is the thought of DEATH....You know who you are...



DEATH HIMSELF....~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment