Friday, June 26, 2009

OMG, horror of horoscope !!!

The Bottom Line

Feeling stressed? Take some time alone to pamper yourself and get back to basics.

In Detail

You're focused on that perfect gift -- or has it become more than that? For you, there's a fine line between generosity and obsession, and today, it's going to be even finer. Fortunately, you're beginning to sense that there might actually be an alternative. Talk to a friend, and don't you dare go shopping alone, not under any circumstances. It's just not safe.


OMG, this FS horoscope prediction really is TRUE ~~ LOL !!!


-I have been stressing about my homework.

-I have focused on the perfect PSK projek

-Good thing I'm going to a class reunion with people I KNOW...


OMG, it's like this is a filler arc in an ANIME...LOL ???Nothing better to do bah !

0 comments:

Post a Comment