Saturday, June 20, 2009

I need some collagen, discussion confession, music obsession...Spring season MUSICAlll ???

OMG, headache oh....ouch, and tooth hurt~~ God punishing me...LOL I shouldn't be saying that, it was my own fault not taking care of my teeth sampai the pain nerves reach my brain...Don't worry, a cup of tea will cure everything....Tea, a cup's best friend :3

Today's discussion, was really SOMETHING, I didn't wanna say HORRIBLE so I just said...SOMETHING....First, I was late, VERY LATE...Even Nicholette and Mei Ting beat me there...BTW, congrats Mei Ting, you finally jadi orang pertama yang datang ^.^ Then we start doing, 好乱啊 !!! Then Ashley datang say library cannot bring laptop :X swt...She say Cikgu Elizibeth is downstairs and if she come up and see us with the laptop....HANTAM LAH !!! So we move out of the library and do it like orang cacat....Then we all went back in and hid behind the computers at the back of the library XDDD Then I started getting an (used-to-be) irreversable headache and my tooth hurt...So I became GROUCHY and went mad rampaging other teachers....a.k.a ASHLEY !!! Then blah bla bla, Li Jing came so we talk talk talk then go home lah...Re-planned the whole JADUAL for our discussion AGAIN...(like we changing EVERYDAY)

Discussed abit just now 'cuz everyone was online !!! lol 6 people in the same chat box, theres a picture below but Ananda was missing 'cuz he logged off before I got a chance to take a picture...And it appears either no one has vyonne's msn or she's never online, LOL...Made more alasan Borang Ponteng again....Should I squeeze every missing date a person has into 1 borang or seperate EVERYTHING ??? Then It'll mean MORE WORK...woohoo *cries*...

If you were writing a LOVE NOVEL, would you inflict some action and fights into it ??? or just let it be a plain nostalgic novel about love and life ??? MAJOR QUESTION I NEED TO KNOW...

LUV TIS SONG~~~~~~~SUPER SCANDAL

I've been thinking music for a season would make it more lively, and if possible, explain what it might mean....It's not EXACTLY music, just soundtracks...REAL music might make the thing abit too long and loses it's short, sentimental meaning...Ohhh,,, but there're SOOO MANNYYY....need time to choose, the heart knows the answer...No one else does....LOL


Our ONLINE DISCUSSION SESSION

I swear someone typed that on purpose...

OMG, i bet I know who vote for "I never pass larh !!!"

Michelle and Chong Li Jing...wait, isn't CO Practice upstairs ???

Orang miskin atau orang cacat ???

Some added decos to the library...

I like this one better~~

1st person to smile in my photos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment