Friday, June 12, 2009

Wed Dead...Bored Friday, Projek Death Line...An End ???

Since nothing exciting happened today, maybe a recap for Wednesday would make up for it...Juz a normal day but we had pizza for lunch instead....Best lunch I had with the PSK group, not SUSHI (though fun lah) A little talk about wednesday....a normal day lah, I asked everyone to do PSK translation and Mei Ting do re-format (Nicholette finished it yesterday, now is my turn to check) I arrive SUPER EARLY ( 8:10++) 'cuz i wanna prevent Ananda think we fang fei ji again, but then he told E Jing HE wanna fang fei ji on her friendster....good thing he didn't XPPP So I had some fun, photo posing time, it's all the same...he's always covering his face, at least not as rediculous as how Hui Yan and Eiu Teng do it...LOL, so I kept on taking...i got SOME clear shots of his face, too bad...E Jing to the rescue (DELETED)...Then Ananda ask me go follow him to 7 Eleven buy breakfast, i said why not someone else, forgot his reply sudah but I juz follow anyway...We said he wanted to sit down and eat at the kaki lima, so I bought a mocha to keep me company. DAD macam saw me, he was staring at me from his car while he pass by but I covered my head wif my legs...Like the CRYING pose...When we got back, THE GIRLS SAID THEY WANTED TO GO TO 7 ELEVEN !!! OMG REvolUtion much ??? Mei Ting wanted to photostate my sumber 'cuz I can't do it for them anymore (SOWI) All I know is we talk talk talk talk...you know E Jing told him she skipped Form 1 and stayed at home watching TV ??? (Not true, she was in another skool, which one is not revealed...later she PWN me XP) BLA BLA BLA

Random Fact: Did you know Ananda Wong Wei Loong got transfered into 3 different classes during Form 1 ??? Well you know now (Once again, I won't tell you which, later he PWN me, since they ARE the PERFECT COUPLE rite ???) PRAY he's not READING this, or better, PRAY SHE's not READING this....

I am sooooo EXTINCT...Since only me, Nicholette and Mei Ting left on Wed Afternoon we decided to take a break and have some fun ^.^ Playing and stuff since Ashley didn't mind about the money, juz NO MORE FACEBOOK...We watched more YGO 5D...LOL , then she made a blog and a site XPPPP Swt...

Random Fact: Did you know Nicholette Victor's brother keeps occupiying the computer that she hardly has a chance to play, this is why she SELDOM reply people on her MSN...

Friday was boring juz went for tuition, and back OMG Sej Projek...Is tat a sumber lain or jurnal or majalah !!!?? It's even cacat XPPP Wad now !!! How do I finish !!! AHHHH

Random Fact: Vyonne Tey has yet to start her Sejarah Projek because her ketua kumpulan Tan Jyun Teng never gave her any information...Probably too busy flirting with *ahemyouknowwhoahem*...

GOOD LUCK TO MEI TING AND JIA SHAN.....


My essay for tuition, still need one more...

Ananda's stapler, SOWI forgot gif back you !!!

I like this dictionary, so colourful~~

Shots from Wednesday~~

Abandoning me !!!

A photo without him covering his face !!!

Season 2 coming to an end ??? Yup, what a GREAT 2 weeks, but now it's almost time for school to open...Good bye Season 2: School of BLAZING projects and say "HELLO" to Season 3: The Dawn that never ENDS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment