Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 1, Discussion Confession, BEWARE, Coming threat, Waste of Effort...


Day 1 was kinda normal....I guess, I was stuck with 2 monkeys trying to get out of the library, then suddenly 2 more sprang into the library and started the annoying-ness. We DID get some work done, We plan to let ME (the mangsa) to let Teacher Yong check it tomorrow, at her house of course (it's tuition, I won't even be paying her a visit if I dono her since she's not even my Sej teacher) We all agreed to take her clueless opinion, maybe her ratings will ALMOST be like Rosnawati's, then we can correct ourselves and get A+++ (masalah is, we only got 1 copy and Rosnawati wan us to buat ourselves...Macam mana, siapa mahu folio percuma itu ??? Everyone pointed at me, I dono am I scared or glad ???)

Dicussion was MORE boring than I thought, especially with ALL the ahli begging for early dismisal. I, being an ego-ful person like I am today, refused. Trapping them in a tiny bird's cage (METAPHORICAL 100%) Then ShnWei and Vyonne stopped by for like 2 times, I asked ShnWei to read the novel that WE promised to work on TOGETHER. But she didn't even show the slightest interest in it, she just took a photo of it and post it in her blog...Macam 1 picture can say 1000 words; Then Vyonne came in and broke my laptop before she left, I wanna KILL HER... NOONONO, kill was a TOO-RISKY definition, I'd prefer the word MURDER 'cuz it sounds better and rhymes with MUTTON (yes, thats what you are)...

Tomorrow, I have tuition at Teacher Yong's so school is cancelled !!! I bet they're happy, maybe I should slack abit too (especially with all the nota I haven't finish yet) T.T HAIZ somebody help me, me wanna clone myself...Tuition 8-12.30 (long or not ???)



ShnWei headache after reading my novel !

Vyonne Ditching us !!!

Looking at her phone ~~



Doing something very important (super ngong)

I like my glasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment