Friday, July 31, 2009

Chinese Medley...

What to do now ??? It's just 1 hour away from the start of the competition and I'm here blogging...Really upset 'cuz my shirt already has a stain and I can't wash it off !!! So much for 100% cleanliness...Siaw said she wanted to follow my car yesterday but changed her mind at the last second...Charging my camera now so that I can go 100% crazy over there, snapping a picture of everyone !!! I'm bringing my phone there too...

Speaking of phones, I think my brother has like 4 phones....How come he has soooo many ??? Anyways, there hasn't been much pictures on my blog...So I'm gonna fill that thing UP today, oh but exams coming soon !!! And I haven't studied yet !!! This is the biggest delay I've got all this year, I might not be able to keep up my top in class status in 3K ...Oh well, it's only 3K, compared to 3C, I'll be wiped out in 5 seconds, but then getting top doesn't make me boast and that's not good for me...Uh Oh, causing stress to myself...Same thing for English, but I wouldn't feel so un-satisfied if Jega beats me in this one, since I REALLY wanna concentrate on my Science to get top again and if possible ( sooo impossible ) get a A instead of a B...Trying to PASS PK and as for BC, fail 100% larh... BM depends on paper 2's soalan and tajuk...

I have more confidence in my Sej than my Geo, 'cuz I always get Ds in my Geo...The teacher said C is already good enough for people in 3K...zzz...I just hope they don't ask questions that involve MINOR stuff in the whole PLOT, 'cuz I can't memorize THAT FAR...I also hope they don't ask questions at ALL and gimme an A... That leaves me with Maths...Haiz...MATHS AGAIN...Ahhhhh I don't wanna talk about it !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment