Thursday, July 23, 2009

Additional Stuff...

Was suppose to do my MASSIVE BM homework and ENORMOUS Sej Nota but in the end, none was done...I was juz too lazy bah !!! Besides, tomorrow don have BM but got Sej, just pray Cikgu Ros don't ask us to all stand up and answer the question in today's homework...XPPP I wonder was I too carried away with life for a moment there ???

I ALSO wonder when is Season 6 gonna end....Iz season 7 ever gonna come ??? Have I thought of an appropriate title for it yet ??? Well, I've planned for Season 6 to finish in 2 more weeks...and then Season 7 steps in...And for more than 2 months, if i might add...Season 6 started half way on June....But then that means it's gonna end faster than i thought !!! And then this new season is gonna be a REALLY LONG ONE, which means, it's gonna become a super-bore, and have almost nothing to do with my current life nowadays...

Right now, as we speak, I'm currently adding more post to Season 6 including this one you're reading right now !!! Boast about it ^.^ Lets see:

Season 1: 6 post
Season 2: 12 post
Season3: 30 post + this one 31 !!!

Maybe some background on my REALLY UNTOUCHED NOVEL FOR A LONG TIME....In the beginning, I decided to write about a love story...I've planned to add in abit more action into it...But soon, that desire for power was......over-powered.....And I no longer have the patience to write of such nonsense like LOVE...

As we speak, I'm planning a new novel, one that is completely devoted to action and ALOT MORE ACTION....Though I struggle to add in some love and romance into the plot...My plot has been complexed into a level that is beyond my control...( influence of a 600++ page Harry Potter novel) I've managed to think of a few scenes that is related to romance, but, like the fool I am, I wasn't sure weather it would blend in with the plot as the readers read it...

And besides, I require assistance, REAL ASSISTANCE....Based on Character Designs and stuff...mostly about the appearance of things, which involves backgrounds...Though I don't know how long will the story will go, it's one of the unstable, plot-driven, undead plot I've ever written...And no, it doesn't have anything to do with undeads....You could say, what you do in school in the morning, is about to be driven into a never-turn-back fight...Will this war rage on ??? And who are the gods we are fighting for ??? (Gawd, I'm giving out spoilers already...) I'll end this now, before my plot starts to manipulate me and type out everything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment