Thursday, July 30, 2009

Motion EMotion Sickness going into Motion...

Ahhhh, I'm sick but i've gotten MUCH better now...In fact, I can't even sleep even though I know I have to go to skul tomorrow, or haven't i ??? I still got 1 more day off but I better not waste it...not that I can preserve it for another day or anything...

Today was such a great day in skool....or that's what I heard...14++ people didn't come to skool !!! Missed the best day eva !!! Astagah....so many teachers didn't come...I know if I go tomorrow...2 periods of Chinese 100% write karangan...Then I missed 1 day of Sej so that's gonna be a BIG problem...

I guess when you're tired you do some pretty stupid stuff...By body was freakin' hot for the whole night but I sembuh at 8 something in the morning...if i got better 3 hours earlier then I can go skool lorh !!! Missed my word maze too....And some police dog demo thingy...I could've went to Pengakap or Word Maze, but both WERE great...Well, at least now I know reading other's blog could acknowledge me well too...I should've went today and gotten sick today and not go to skool tomorrow...I guess, out of boredom and laziness to study even though my excel is next week, I began to play my piano like crazy sampai my fingers also putus...I've been practicing on a song...But I've only gotten to the first part...



I know it may seem childish since it's something from Naruto...but the music makes things feel sadistic...The notes look kinda easy too...I've been searching the net for some anime songs ever since I've heard Gerald T being such a talented pianist...hidden away from my wary eyes...No way I'm gonna lose to him...Though I'm not bound for greatness and success...I just don't want to be the last....Just lost out to Andre anyways...I tried some Bleach music but they were all too hard...They all require FINE and SWIFT finger movements...

My identities in C-Box might vary...
- Lone Silver Wind
- Lone Light
- Lone Token Hell

0 comments:

Post a Comment