Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lone Silver Wind

OMG, ahhhh NO PICTURES !!! Hope I can get some interesting shots from tomorrow's outing...And PRAY I don get my phone and/or camera stolen and turned into the PREY of the thief...Another normal day, nothing much to blog about...Though I do feel a certain crack of envy inside me...Should I've joined the 7K ??? Or maybe It was too much trouble ??? Maybe I'm just too hungry...But after this year, I'm taking part in EVERYTHING I see...*Looks tiring though*...

I was sooo rite, Vyonnes gonna KILL ME on Monday, but at least I'll have some FUN tomorrow, or will I ??? Harry Potter isn't exactly my definition of CUTEz and CUDDLYz...And then maybe no one will show up...ShnWei and Lionne are already having those synthoms...OMG what if only me and Siaw...XPPP Maybe I'm gonna buy a book for myself and stuff...

YES ! My mom finally promised me she's gonna buy me a notebook if I pass my PMR (or was it get straight As XD) Either way, I WANNA LAPTOP !!! My brother told me "******* is getting one if she passes her BM in PMR so I wan one too !!! Keep on WYNING sampai FAIL PMR...

Juz finished my Maths and Sej nota, Pengakap nota ??? Haven't touched it in quite a while and I wouldn't say anything different about my Sains Nota...Both pun belum buat...For pengakap nota, maybe I'll rush at the last minute, like during the 1 or 2 weeks before they start the camp, they'll collect the fees...Thats my warning ! And for my Sains Nota, if the teacher wants, I won't pass up and pose as one of the MANY (seriously like 40+ lazy buat) students that didn't do nota, and maybe finish it after PMR...I'll always finish what I've started...But then I might start regreting answering some WRONG answers while I'm doing notes about the CORRECT answer...

Still have my kaligrafi and over-due English homework...English, my best subject...I'm starting the get the WORSE of it...I kept on LAZING around my English homework, it's like the lowest subject on my PMR Priority List, I even NOT pay attention in class during English...


Tan Jyun Teng

Re-modelized Version of Vyonne

Shn Wei

Huang Chee Chyuan

Brandon Oh

Me....a.k.a Lone Silver Wind

Who does this LOOK LIKE ???
I wanna hear your "FEED-BACKS"

0 comments:

Post a Comment