Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's easy, I just call out it's name dramaticlly !!!

Yay, no perhimpunan today !!! I was still stressing at home like, OMG 6.40 sudah, quickly take nail clipper and ask my mom to pre-tie my neck tie...!!! Then keep runnning, good thing my bottle didn't drop...Just to find...TIADA PERHIMPUNAN...

During the free period, we (PSK Projek group) finally give all our fees to the bendahari...(lack of teguran ability) It's like if I ask him to do for me since Im' the ketua and I should show a good example...I always come out WITH THE MONEY....Thank you, I'm a born professional...XP Today we split and in the end, I got the most money out of the whole group...

Tam Kang- 11.50
Nicholette- 11.40 (only 10 more sens and we're even XP)
Jia Shan- 8.00
Melissa and Ananda- 11++ (share)

I really didn't expect to get the most, since i think Melissa gone throught alot of trouble to print, she used like 180 papers and INK !!! And we're only giving her Rm8++ and Ananda get Rm2++ for printing a REALLY BIG (A4 size) Chat on our MSN...But then if i give too little, I would most likely start a riot...

Today was DEFINETELY the BEST PJK class EVER !!! We keep gossiping with Vyon and they all, I sure make ONE WIERD FAMILY TREE....It's like the structure is ALL WRONG.. I took existing family BRANCHES and connects them and fill in some of the empty spots which fits with the person next to them...Kinda hard to explain...It's like, match-making XP

Then me and Vyon decided to sit somewhere more comfortable, so we move to the spot with the steel chairs...All the girls look at us and tut we were D4T1NG...Especially Jyun Teng, Seeing us is like new gossip for her...Speaking of her gossip, I heard her say something about Cikgu Neoh though I dono is it true or not...

Neoh punishing a student and then the student keep saying D**0....Then she countered by saying something like "D**0 (three times) you only know that word ah huh ?! If you want to D**0 so badly then take of your pants and D**0 me rite now"....

My eyeballs almost rolled off after hearing that, makes me wanna laugh and it's kinda disgusting...Brrr, maybe this is a subject I'll never talk about again...That was pretty much of PJK class for you...It's definetely something different than taking pictures of people jumping...

Geo was kinda MERCIFUL 'cuz Cikgu Lee Kat Su keep saying she doesn't need to ask my group 'cuz we so quiet reading our books. But actually the whole front 4 to 5 rows were day dreaming...OMG, we definetely are LUCKY, Vyonne even taking and sticking tape around her desk...Tssk Tssk Tssk...Most of the questions were killer, like apa-apa jabatan, what alam sekitar...

BM (teacher didn't come)

KH(PK), OMG we actually finalizing our projeks, I saw my BOX again, and TKM ask me apa itu...Felt so insulted but then I'm the one whos suppose to be blame for doing such a lousy job...Everyone else's look so advance....So complicated, I can't even make a stupid square box for putting pens...And theres a PVC stick pointing out, which was meant to be used as a placed to store your keys...Haiz...It looks over-size and UGLY, but then I shall never reject a work of mine...

Chinese (SKIP, 'cuz KT all ponteng in the bengkel doing projek)

Maths, so many people didn't let their parents sign XP I was confident She wouldn't scold me, but when i look back, I actually let my parents sign the WRONG Exercise paper...So I went to the staff room after skool to explain with LJB (he wanted to take his one home) Thank GAWD I went for Maths Tuition last night, now, I'm a Maths Expert on that particular chapter XP....Don't wanna show-off like I'm ALL THAT, but MCH (should be called "MCC") keep saying I am...Lolz MCC= Miss CHerral CHan...

English ??? Ahhh I didn't pass up my composition from last week so tiada duduk larh, then I pass up...More work fly my way...And class sudah over, I told the teacher I wanted to buy concert DVD but she looked dazed, like she doesn't even know ada DVD out...But she still took the money and say she'll try to get it...BTW, on the way...saw TKM sleeping/ lying down on his desk...His mata so RED orh !!!....I ask Vyon go comfort her, then she slap me....XP nevermind...

TK VS LJB WAR OVER...

1 comment:

  1. D**O NI.. y u write about ***?? n write my name lagi... later ppl perasan oh... btw, nice blogging... y u write tk vs ljb war over??

    -----VyoN-----

    ReplyDelete