Monday, July 27, 2009

Haiz....Feel like Almerick sudah...

No mood blogging....'cuz i kept on procrastinating my sejarah nota and it's due on Wednesday...I can't believe that teacher, she rush 1 bab in 2 lessons, elementary my dear Ros, you can't rush Sejarah, or you get old quickly...23 pages of NOTA, GAK !!! I managed to see my buku rujukan and reduce it into 8 pages...but now, I'm still in page 4 !!! Where am I going to find time to finish my nota, GAWD I'm so dumb...Tomorrow, when I'm free...Only got 1 hour of piano and that's IT !!!

Don't have any interesting photos lately, not since....A long time ago...And I just found out my laptop has already reached it's LIMIT, thanks to ALL my PHOTOS...it's like all the photos i post here multiply by 2 or 3 !!! So I deleted them all, and this emptiness just makes me feel woozy, like i'm heartless...SUMMARIZE, I'm low on blood...

OMG, can't believe it !!! Theres injection for Form 3 ALREADY !!! I was so worried before recess 'cuz 3C and 3D already got theres, and my class is next...Then after I came back from the canteen...I saw the class behind us getting for their injection so I was SOOOOO worried I missed my turn...But somehow, our class tomorrow then go inject...Maybe it's because we pass up our Form Injection at the last minute...

I think our class can win the Sudut Bacaan competition hands down...I mean, thanks to the generous donation made by ME...( my donation is seriously worth boasting ! Do you know how many books I BORROWED, my class ??? Everyone just gave Dewan Pelajar and E-Siswa...) Just wrapped our Sudut Bacaan meja with Vyonne just now...Credits go to HER...(nah, I admit it...HAPPY ???) Lol, just found out last week the Sudut Bacaan competition is UNDER Cikgu Zahirah....(told you we can win hands down...) Is she supposed to be surprised when I mention it ??? I've even made codings for each book XPPP Just like the Dewey Book Listing System created by Meevil (if I'm not mistaken...so wrong) Dewey...Only I made some pretty WACKY changes to it...I even made a special category for Mr Midnight (1 book saja, BORROWED from me) and Mr Mystery ( another SECTION, ALSO BORROWED From me) GAWD, Tan Jyun Teng just made a practical joke on me, when I was EFFORTLESSLY trying to collect books from the very LITTLE contributers we have...She gave me a newspaper saying it's from her and Ananda...I said NO NEWSPAPER before...Moreover, it was still chop-ed with a RHB sign...Which means it was donated for free to our class...You just donated the donated, Mrs Obvious...

Might as well, just collect RM1 from everyone, but then Wiki they all will start to be ANOTHER problem since I dono will they memberi kerjasama...And I haven't ask them yet...I plan to ask the OBIDIENT ones first...TQ Teacher for donating that little THING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment