Friday, July 31, 2009

Rose Restriction

OMG, today was still ok ok larh...Not too bad...It wasn't what I'd expect to happen, teachers didn't teach wat I'd expect...YAY ! OMG, the Chinese Quiz is tomorrow...And in Kian Kok, I heard J.Marie said there was an infected student there with H1N1 !!! But if I don't go, I might get de-merit...But I like to call it demoted...And I didn't study for it 1 bit !!! 3 books, they gila kah ??? Oh well, at least I got them for RM3... 3 thick books for RM3 who doesn't want orh !!!??? I wonder after the contest does anyone wanna donate theirs to our cute little sudut bacaan...

Speaking of sudut bacaan, Jega said he is gonna donate like 5 Mr Midnight !!! I was like so thrilled, that was the biggest OFFER I've gotten this entire time !!! He said he doesn't read books after he read them for the first time...I told him he could have them back at the end of the year but he said he REALLY doesn't want them anymore...I would generously take them for myself, but then I might feel guilty in the near future, so, with a heavy heart.....I recomended he keep it in case his class next year is going to start a sudut bacaan...or in any other case, donate it to the poor...

About our new Friday jadual...At first we had Science at 1st and 2nd period and Chinese at the last 2 period....It would've been the ideal choice of a schedule, but then 3 days later, before we even had a chance to try out the Friday's new jadual...They had to change it again !!! This time, Chinese and Science swap periods !!! Chinese at the first 2 periods and Science at last...Since Chinese consisted of 2 periods, we ALL knew Cikgu Seow was gonna make us write karangan !!! And then LJB said, writing karangan in the morning is very uncomfortable...Since school has just started and you have to crack your mind thinking about your story structure...And then Science during the last periods ??? It's very obvious to me that Science tends to be abit boring at times, and with it being on the last 2 periods, people would've been asleep by then !!!

Cikgu Seow made us correct ALOT of papers that we did, and we still have half way to go !!! Then Cikgu Ros made us correct the workbook sampai the end of Bab 7, I was copying answers from Vyon like crazy during the period transaction...I didn't come the day before so I dono where they've all marked till so I just started writting from the point I stopped by the time Cikgu Ros came, I pushed the book back to Vyon and we started to correct the questions....When she start, everyone was answering Bab 7 but I've only wasted my time writting and completing Bab 6....Computer was boring, I wanted to finish off my Sej Nota that I've neglected yesterday 'cuz I went insane with playing the "Hokage's Funeral"...But I wanted to prioritize my Soalan Struktur for Bab 7 first 'cuz I can do my nota anytime but not copy it from Vyon XPPP Ros already corrected this one, but as always, I left it blank ! I only brought to the Computer Lab, my Sej Buku Nota and Vyon's and a pencil case...I wanted to finish my nota too but I thought it would've been too much !!! Manatau, we finish SOOOOOOO fast today...And when I finally got a chance to rest (Like I never did ??? Vyon's the one doing all the work...I just sit and watch), I flipped open my buku nota and Vyon's, OMG she didn't do TOO !!! Wasted my energy and planning, if I knew this was gonna happen, then I wouldn't have borrowed her Sej Nota and just brought my Sej Buku Rujukan to do my nota !!!

******RECESS, please hold...******

Science, late for LCC's class 'cuz in the canteen getting high with the other PSSs'...I dono why but the PSS are always the last ones to leave T.T Saw Teacher Elizibath in the canteen, I was like "WHAT TO DO" !!! Since in the last PSS Meeting, they said you can only eat and berehat in the canteen during the day you work !!! Maybe if she saw us, she's gonna give us a good scolding....AND SPANKING....I just couldn't resist going to the canteen !!! I mean, we've worked EVERYDAY, even the day after I, we got our INJECTIONS, with our hand losing most of it's major nerve cords....Back to Science, Learned some STUFF today about Electricity and stuff...How to calculate them etc, Earth Wire and stuff...Good thing I was able to keep up due to the explenation given during Tuition class, I luv that class...got me a B during my last Science exam...THANK YOU !!!

After that, went to the library...was planning to skip lunch until I get home at 2 'cuz I don haf tuition at 2....And taking my pills while I'm at it...But the library didn't open, OMG...Chinese Chess competition...and I didn't know, recently I've recieved ALOT of COMPETITION ADS piles and piles of them just PILED up in my file, I wanted to stick them up but couldn't find a suitable time to do it...I still remember the latest one was a Chinese Chess one, It's easy to remember 'cuz it has a picture of a chess...I know Jia Chyi and her brothers would participate for SURE !!! Lol, they did...SO I went to the canteen to chat with some unlucky victims of mine...1st was Melia and Nana, i felt clueless....Then I went to harress May Yen and Peggy....Was kinda boring though, since I sat there without any food or drink for 1 and a half hour...I could've finished my NOTA !!! I would've only taken 30 min...Then I could CONCENTRATE on studying my Sej and Science...

I dunno why, but Sej is always on the first day of exams, I THINK that's why the library is always so CROWDED with students then Yeo always force herself to YELL SO LOUD !!! My kepala pun pening sudah !!! Good thing the last time she yelled, I was in the Books Section...Maybe this time wouldn't be so bad as before 'cuz only Form 3 and presumably 5 are having their exams...NITEZ !!!

Note to Nana: The strings that I collected from you before you left wasn't for recycling purposes nor was it used for blogging purposes...I was just bored...

0 comments:

Post a Comment