Thursday, July 16, 2009

Doble Passe....

SOOO HOTTT !!!....I dono why I didn't join CO or Pancaragam in the first place...I'm not saying Pengakap is bad, but the weather is MURDERING ME...I dunno how I can survive for 7 months like this...But I heard it's all gonna end on August or so...YAY ?

Sorry Vyon, promised to bring you to Central yesterday so I can pay my debts to you...But I was afraid it would rain and we wouldn't be able to come back...Don't be mad bah !!! My mood already at a negative level...I promise to get you some YUYO some other time...

Worse Sej Class ever, we had to stand up and answer questions...When the bell rang, I quickly answered the LAST question...Despite the fact, I DONO THE ANSWER and all my friends macam staring at me !!!!!

PS...NOT HELPING....GAK, I didn't do my roda warna and didn't bring my water color....MAYBE KENA DIMERIT !!! I hate that ZAKI !!! At least I'm already doing HALF OF MY WHEEL....Half is better than none lah...BITCH !!! I was RUSHING my roda with Vyon then he call out my name, I was about to drop my (LJB's) brush but couldn't do it on the table 'cuz I'll dirty it...Then he yell my name so I yelled bACK !!! IT FELT GOOD~~~ Then he go and TOUCH ME...I wanted to slap him and stab him with something REALLY SHARP~~ He say, I sudah became malas...zzz...And then, if this happens again next week, i'll be wearing that Orange Vest...
Ngai Sat...

Thank goodness PSK teacher didn't come....Ahhhh, I hate it when people mock me behind my back...As in, right behind me...When I can CLEARLY hear them...I was telling LJB the truth about his table kena drawn, but he keep on blaming me...It's always like this:

LJB: Eiii...Where is *insert item or stuff* ??? Tam Kang, 一定是你拿了 rite ???
TK: No worh...It's *insert name here*...
LJB: 我不相信

Then we start fighting, and stuff...I hate it when that happens...

Then that Jyun Teng go interfere in this and say something bad about me...

Jyun Teng: 他讲的你也信 ???

I hate IT, I wanna go straight in front of her and pull that hair off her head...I can't believe I've been so patient for 2 to 3 years in this skool...

Then later in the library, I kena scold oleh that LC Jia Pao...She always go and attack me for no reason...You know, when you hit me, it hurts ??? Unless u tiada RECEPTOR...No receptor=no heart...You hit me yesterday, you scold me today...What is WRONG with you ??? "死谭康"....You think yourself very 了不起 ??? Or maybe 'cuz you got a lower grade than me during your Kursus that you have to hit me ???

Skipped the rest of my F*CK'in LIFEz~~~

OMG, I got the highest score in the badminton quiz, teacher Ask whats my name all the way down at the auditorium while i sit very high...But the people in 3C tell the teacher my name, the entire room of people macam staring at me...At least that's ONE good thing...

OMG, Ashley...your leaving...SO soon ??? But you didn't even tell me yesterday ??? Are you doing this on purpose ??? Anywayz, can't do much now....


In memory...Ashley Hiew....

0 comments:

Post a Comment