Monday, July 13, 2009

ROBBED....

Can't believe it....Almost kena robbed worh !!!...

I was all alone in my room yesterday (Sunday) doing my Sej Projek, brother at church...Parents out having breakfast...Then i started hearing noises and i saw someone outside my window...I ran to the most isolated spot of the house (no windows), the toilet...And called my parents...I could here EVEN more footsteps outside the toilet...And a guy hiding behind my tangki...Then my parents keep rushing home and ask my fren's mom to come to my house to keep an eye on me then call police and bla bla bla...Then i wait in the safe car while watching HSM 3 XP....Suddenly police came and they round the house area but didn't find anyone...When they sudah jalan, like 20++ gangster/humans climb out of my house longkang and went out...

Conclusion: They didn't come to my house to steal, but they were running away from the house they were constructing next door to hide from the police 'cuz they don't have a work pass in M'sia...No harm done, but whenever I'm in the toilet...I hear noises...

Monday was NORMAL, but that Lim Chian Chian Go and lock me and LJB outside the classroom during Science Class !!! Bkn Panas...Nothing special happen today...Spit out my manggi at Huang, Vyon and LJB...So FUNNY~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment