Friday, July 17, 2009

As the winds blow down, I'm trying to blame someone else...

Another normal day lah, but this time, +3 bring her hp and Vyon didn't...I was so surprised 'cuz so many people bawa camera and phone to skool...If only I could go back in time when I know that the rest of the day tiada spot check...Was rushing to skool today 'cuz I raining so traffic VERY slow...Then my bro promise he'll wake me up at 5 if i let him sleep in my room today....but in the end, we woke at 6.30...zzz...Last time I let him sleep here...

I SHOULD've brought my camera to skool today !!! My blog's been DEAD and GONE lately...No pictures XPPPP Juz checked my Nuffnang account...and they said I've earned 25 sens....Astagah, at least gimme Rm1...SO cruel, but if I blog allot !!! Then i'll get more...


25 sens after ALL THAT WORK...


But I was quite satisfied with my hit analysis...I've recieved 15 hits today and 12 UNIQUE HITS !!! OMG !!! I never got that much (when I always check)


YAY !!!

Satisfied at last ~~

Keep visiting ^.^ And click on the ads if you're free, that'll make me rich...Spare your time to make someone else's day...I guess it's true "Time is as precious than money...*even more*"

Wouldn't talk much about skool today...Except the part where Ros made us all laugh...But I was inspired about that on Vyon's blog, so I don wanna steal ideas...

Decided to have a little FUN~~


Vyonne

Ronny

Liew Jing Bang

Chong Li Jing


Boy ! AM I evil today ??? Vyons SOOO GONNA KILL ME on Monday XPPP

0 comments:

Post a Comment