Friday, July 10, 2009

OMG, OVERLOADED !!!

OMG OMG OMG, decided to blog again, but then i won't be putting any photos since my mom's camera is too crowded with China Trip photos...So I won't be putting ANY concert photos at all, maybe some when i have time though...I bet you can't finish reading this post in 10 minutes...I won't be posting as much photos before for 2 reasons....1) Theres nothing interesting to take since cameras are MOSTLY not allowed in skools...and 2) PRIVATE XP this is about my personal life...No color font this time, since this is the most GIGANTIC post i've ever DID !!! Is this what Season 6 turned out to be ???

Concert was REALLY SOMETHING, maybe because i never went for the last 2 years...'cuz during the first year, i wasn't so active, then during the second year is was volunteering for some catering service. But I wanted to see what the a concert is like this year, and I was lucky...I heard people say this year was MUCH BETTER compared to last year !!! Especially the Chinese YOYO. I was late but it was well worth it 'cuz I won't have to wait for the LAME OLD SPEECH...I had to use a memory card that could only hold up to 50+ photos...GAKKKK, the old one could've took like....250 photos !!! I was like, choosing my shots very CAREFULLY....suddenly, ahhh why only 10++ photos left !!! Melia and Ah Ting were Emcees this year...AHHHH S3XY BABE....

There was the choir at first, led by *youknowwho* Lolz, saw Vyonne, ShnWei, Johan and some other less important characters...Ahhh but I didn't see Eiu Teng and Melissa....*forgotaboutthemSOWI*

Next.....there was SINGING, a little girl but nice voice...Sounded so romantic/matang....Since i don't really know chinese songs....MOVING ON !

o.0 Pancaragam/Brass Band, just when I thought they ran out of surprises...They sprung up a Western Cowboy (and girl) theme...And the music really MATCHES the mood too, but I still think they went abit too far with makeup on the boys...Wait were they wearing lipstick ??? Anyways, their conductor was really...*hatetosayitbutiguessi'llhavetoadmitit* looking too S3XY...And then there was 2 male dancers at the side...One of them accidentely kicked off...something...I think it's the projector 'cuz it suddenly got blank on the big projection screen...And then there was a BLACK-OUT after their performance...Maybe it was the thing that dancer kicked off...

Great, black-out right before Joey's SOLO...She was definetely singing BEYOND her ages...Less about Chinese Songs, more about the black-out...10 min++ of non-stop darkness...How fun~~Was sitting with Siaw that time and Vivian and +3, Yolanda and Jing (wow, did know that she knew Yeo Chan) Lolz, he said "hi" to me, how rude of me not to respond back...Oh well, i never respond at the last minute which is why people call me "no manners boy" when they suddenly pop up at my back and say HI...No REply, No MANNErs...

Kelab kebudayaan Malay dance ??? it's okok larh, but kinda common nowadays at traditional festivals...the dancing with bamboo and the popping the balloon and the SUPER-JUMPING thing that they do, I have to admit that is impressive but kinda used to it...Though I always pray during the performance not to fall down or our skool's rep will be in jeoperdy...

Wushu performance...AHHH LJB, i see you, like kinda obvious with that head shape (good thing you don't have internet or i'll be dead if you see this) There was a solo wushu performance and she was really something...other than that, most of the performers were kinda menengah rendah and SHORT...(no offence larh) LJB macam running/dancing in circles...And I think he practiced sooo much just for one little scene, and it's not even solo...nevermind, when he appeared on stage, someone behind us kept shouting LJB's name...Lolz, he told me it's his brother's friends...Lolz, how supportive...

Long Xin no1..I dunno why but they were doing 4 dances in the entire concert and i head Vyon say one of the actor's hand got cut by a pair of scissors during one of their transactions...Their dance moves were quite professional, and they did hold VERY Still during some parts of the dance...One of the funniest one is when eveyone just stood there striking a pose...Then one of them kept WALKING around...Saw Joyce...

Magic Cha-Cha dance, it could be FUNNY~~ and it is...and great to watch, well, better than the Kelab Kebudayaan's Malay Dance...I wonder why izzit called Magic Cha Cha...It MUST involve alot of shaking due to the word, CHACHA being in it's name

Chinese Drama, AHHH so much to blog about this one !!! ShnWei was in it, she SMS-ed me during the holiday when i was doing my Sej Projek in the library to come down to the dewan, I asked her for what but she ignored me, Lolz, for the drama !!! She wanted me to be her partner...Ahhh, I MISSED A SPARKLING OPPUTUNITY....Reminds me of Yes Man...It would be so romantic to dance with her...or any girl would do larh, 'cuz you don't get a chance to dance on stage everyday (with a girl of course)...Plot ? Common...Comedy ? HILARIOUS....Doreamon became the witch, Terrence as the charming king, ShnWei as....Normal Dancer, Tiong as Evil King's Asst...someone from 3C as the QUEEN...What Pop not soda, What throwing tofu, What look over here, What *****...Looks great but everyone said the ending was kinda crappy...Doreamon as the evil witch pressed the PAUSE button (HUGE REMOTE) while the 2 kings were fighting...Then she decided to change destiny and when she pressed the PLAY button, they became friends and everyone danced....LOLz, see wad i mean ??? I wanted to sign up next year but ShnWei said it was a PERSONAL thing, and it wasn't official so it wasn't compulsory....Ahhhh like i said, SPARKLING GOLDEN FOUNTAIN WATER OPPURTUNITY....

Gymnastics....Wow, abit too flashy for me...But the tricks were great (overlooked the performer for a seal during the ball act) Lolz, played with hula hoops and balls and some ribbons...No comment 'cuz i'm not a person to know alot in this sport and i won't wanna be accused for being a hypocrite...

Mambo Dance ??? I don't really remember this one, was too busy deleting useless photos since it was almost VERY FULL...Didn't really pay much interest in the dances, ever since i found out the Long Xin were doing like FOUR DANCE NUMBERS....

Hei ! Aramaiiti ! Might as well be the second best song i've heard during the concert, LUV that noise they kept on making !!! Especially when the crowd joins in...Behind them, as you can read, are the COs preparing for the next performance, which features THEM...obviously...

CO CO CO....Lolz, gotta type more about this for encouragement.....in other words....GREAT SHOW....moving on....

Haha Lol, just kidding....but seriously, i didn't see a drummer at the back of the orchestra....well, drums are short so i can't see them, so lets just put it as...I didn't see a woman wearing a *you know what* at the back...wonder where she went, she was just there during the first show...Better than the Teacher's Day one, but could try a change in outfit...

*SKIPPED LONG XIN*

It's the CLIMB, omg, that song was great...First time I see an actually updated english song in that skool, That student Nabilla was singing really loud....FULL OF SPIRIT....so loud me and Siaw had to close our ears (no offence) PRO PRO...bit tooo loud though...

Indian dance, looks different from what you see in those Malay dance and they were doing some moves that REALLY made me kinda uncomfortable...But it was a great show....omg, was Bishant also one of the dancers ???

*SKIPPED LON XIN*
*SKIPPED AN UNKNOWN DANCE*

Chinese YOYO...Dono what happened last year but everyone said they better VERY MUCH BETTER this year...There was a few act that i dono was it a failure...Before that, they calculated correctly to put 4 yoyos in front of them....Then there was a solo performance, he was really PRO but his yoyo dropped so he took 1/4 of the ones in front of him, then he came again and did a different trick...fell and took....Then there was a double performance, which used the last 2 yoyos...Saw Teh Kah Min...Dono, he looked like the leader and stuff...and if not, then he MUST be 2nd in command...I think it was his YOYO which broke during the final act....

*SKIPPED FINAL LONG XIN*
It's not that I hate your dances and stuff...but i juz dono what to write...Don't wannt be too critical.. and stuff...And i was deleting photos...Lolz...Better take notes next time...

GRAND FINALE...Everyone went on stage while all the guest lefts...Lolz, so disrespectful...Went to meet up with LJB, ahhh his hair standing up for the first time, looks better like that, well at least he wasn't wearing lip stick like some of the brass band members...We talked and talked and talk...Didn't see J.Marie though...Then saw TYY, wow s3xy...Talked with LJB and CCWei and then went home larh...

MONDAY...Was like 8.45am, 15 min before i leave for the skool to pick everyone up to my house (using feet power of course) Then Vyon called and said HURRY UP, so i went there only to find her obviously ALONE, why would you think she'll call me ??? Then we got impatient and called +3 and Nicholette...And then LJB, clearly LJB tiada hp so we called his house and he was still there... AHHH FASTER LARH, but i can't blame him though...First +3 arrived and then Nic...but then wait till like 10am then LJB arrived, we are 5 people with 3 umbrella, so cute orh, that LJB keep complaining and we all laughing like orang gila on the roadside...Then suddenly LJB punya bag break !!! Must be the water touching his paper-made bag XPPP Stopped by at Pick and Pay to get the final ingredients, tofu and choco powder...Wanted to RUN HOME but then the rain stopped...&*(%& , aww was gonna have a fun time laughing to death again...While we were walking, I just thought of the funniest thing...If Ananda came, he would've missed all the FUN, that was his lost...But then things never got according to plan, and I felt lucky, 'cuz if he was here...he would probably be quite discouraging and giving negative thoughts and comments... (no offence)...We reached my house and everyone was in a REAL MESS...We started working on it, overall i didn't get any photos...not even one, things started messy...But in the end, everything went well...THANKS TO LJB !!! The food was actually delicious or at least edible this time unlike last time...Overall everyone agreed i worked the least...XP But i was touched when he wanted to learn the recipe for pizza and dangos from me !!! We ate ate and ate....DELICIOUS...all to go with some sparkling grape juice (0% alcohol...) I wonder what would the chefz (LJB) be like if he was DRUNK...Gawd i can't imagine...Anyways our menu was....

Dumplings (not ENUF !!!)
Gyozas (not ENUF !!!)
Dango (Won LJB's taste bud)
Sushi (Tasted kinda plain, but well decorated)
Macaroni with Salad Topping (Salads made from the leftover sausage, crab stick, carrot, cucumber, and tuna that was used to make the sushi)
Pizza (maid helped out)

Everyone freaked out and thought the yeast has expired but the chefz told us yeast was suppose to smell dead and gone...Their dumplings were really well made...

After that, we went for some rest, i was playing ?? on the piano (n00b one) with Vyon then i played Canon in D/ New World Symphony Medley and +3 said he wanted to record it...Lolz, so much stress, had to practice like 5 times before i could be presentable to her...Then i tried the Marching music but Vyon said "Oiii When done with this song orh !!! I wanna record the Canon in D one..." Lolz, thank you....Dessert we had Chocolate Banana milkshake...They said it tasted GREAT 'cuz i made it XP...Then LJB tasted the cocoa powder raw and like threw up...i think he was juz being ?? but OMG it was SOOOO BITTER....Then we watched some SCARY MOVIE in my room....LJB...tiss tiss tiss, locking my door while watching those kind of things....THEN OFHIOHOIEJGIEJO happened....Everything so blurry internet apa DC then +3 Vyon and Nic went home, only LJB left, sitting there watching a video....Then he left, but he left...leaving his sushi mat at my place XDDD....That was Monday....
Tuition at night...normal 100%...

What about Tuesday ??? Normal larh, WAH perhimpunan till my feet broke....Geo full of suspens....nothing special happen...but when night arrived...LOTS OF PROBLEM WORH...Lost my PSK textbook, couldn't reply Vyon's SMS about my projek, Sej belum pass up, my Eng is undone...And that hardly my problem...I very nyak my brother bah...sleeping in my room everyday !!! Felt like crying which i did....heard of the expression, wait for your tears to put you to silence...??? No ? Maybe I'm the first one to invent it !!! YAY ME *clap clap clap* So much to worry about....no peace at heart...

Hope Wednesday is better, and it is ^.^ Got to *ponteng* during English Geo and Chinese to distribute some surat edaran...Good thing Cikgu Zahirah is a PSS Teacher...Looks like there will be having alot of events hosted by the library during July and August...All the better reasons to ponteng kokum...Lets see, I'm gonna enter the Story Telling, Speech Giving contest with a sketsa (wateva that is...) contest which is compulsory for every class...No not the skrap book and poster contest...Definetely the world maze and book hunt contest...There're the library's classic contest, and book hunt should be much easier for me since i'm PSS, master of all books...OMG, what if they suddenly take up a policy called "PSS cannot participate in Library Activities..." I am so gonna **** them....

I actually did some work during my afternoon shift, mostly 'cuz Ah Lai was there and she was the only serious PSS in the Menengah Atas Division....Besides her (it's not even her working day), none of the Menengah Atas PSS that was working today turned up...In short, Gang Phamela...Almerick couldn't come 'cuz of CO practice..So only me and Ah Lai, it was either chop and stick new books or arrange books, and you know how much i hate arranging books 'cuz once you see 1 stack you can't stop arranging it, after that (like 10 min to fix a messy stack) you go to the next stop and you do it again, just can't help seeing something messy...While i asked TYY to help me out on my Chinese Essay and Lo with my Sej Projek...Passed up my Sej Projek during 4pm but Ros was already gone at that time...EXACTLY...

Thursday was kinda harsh...I was SWEATING NON-STOP...I forgot to bring my kad Perpustakaan and my Kad PSS was in there !!! SO i just brought my kad pelajar and worked without a name tag...good thing i was doing scan computer...people might think i'm very....if i jaga pelajar while they dono i'm PSS and just a normal student...Gotta answer Lee Kat Su's quiz again !!! But it was actually FUNz 'cuz i know all the answer...They were actually quite easy...She claimed it was Form 1 material, but i think it was Form 2...Thats why I had such a clear memory of it XP...

I think now every teacher in my class knows i'm PSS...Cikgu Seow just found out yesterday when i told her i had to give out Surat Edaran that was from the LIBRARY...Then Rosnawati embarressed me and realized i was PSS in the process...Lim Chian Chian probably not yet...But Cikgu YSL knew (i think) i was PSS since i've been late for her class before...eating in the canteen takes time y'know...But she kept asking me..."Kamu dari mana ???"...zzzzz...I'm in the canteen larh, i think we PSS don't get the recognition we truly deserve...It's things like those which leaves a sense of injustice and de-satisfaction in our hearts...RESPECT PEOPLE !!! At least a pin tag that we can wear at all times, not that HUGE NAME TAG (so ancient...)

OMG, i feel SOOO SPECIAL !!! and i feel sorry for MOST of the class...kena yelled by Cikgu Moinis 'cuz they didn't pass up their PSK projek even after she gave us 1 week delay (which was actually dued last week)...Only my group consisting of TK, Vyon, Ananda, Nic, Mel, Mei T, +3 pass up together with CLJ's group...I was SOOOO surprised, she didn't even let a single word out about her projek...But then she must've did it alone and in secret...I wonder did she cramp all those in 1 day ??? I heard she did all the work and Fung Wen Lik did all the printing...How organised...unlike my group (sorta) The other's kena...*&(*%^)&(&* oleh Cikgu...OMG, Cikgu Moinis is usually very soft-spoken and always look ill and weak but she SCREAM for so LONG !!! She keep hitting the table with CLJ's projek while me and Vyon laugh non-stop 'cuz we knew the teacher wouldn't lift up our projek and hit it 'cuz it was TOO HEAVY...i mean, what kinda PSK projek consist of 94 pages !!! Biggest FOLIO we've ever made !!!...Gratz to all, SOWI for the rest...Since then, I've been getting PSK Projek Replica requests off-the-hook from people in my class...Just give them larh....Anyways, the teacher SHOULD have enought common sense to see the work was taken (i wouldn't wanna use stolen since i let them take it) from my group...Already did one for Hsiao Ee's group on Wed and then LJB was one of the ones requesting for a set...He even suggested to come to my house to get it....Lolz, talk about taking advantage...Nevermind larh, since he made my mom happy by making the party that day a NOT-SO-TOTAL mess...

I wonder is our class would like an Editor Crew, like an Editor Board only smaller, typing articles for the class...Original idea based on a paper-plan me and ShnWei worked on Classroom Voyage...But it was dis-continued due to the mass-strain given...But will reopen after PMR...Maybe then, this blog will stop BLOGGING...and will restart all over again when the new school year has arrived...Oh well, a class SUPERVISOR isn't limited to just helping on Keceriaan and Kebersihan y'know...lolz...Still inspired by Coffee News...The story started as....

During the holidays, me and ShnWei and the GANG went to CP to watch HSM 3 and we always wait for our car at the McDonald at the ApiApi center...That time, we were inspired to do a web show but then we had a REALLY tight budget, ok...NO BUDGET to get even the slightest of video cams....and we're afraid it might not be worth it...Seeing the bad audio those things make...So I saw a CoffeeNews there and grabbed one....And that's how it came to me !!!

FRIDAY ALERT !!! OMG, tomorrow's the BIG KURSUS DALAMAN PSS !!! So gonna fail...I'm so NOTTT excited for this, 'cuz there're so many rules you need to follow, oh well...I heard Melissa is going...Today was normal...That Ros bah, give back us our projek and say "Saya kasih kamu untuk membuat perubahan tetapi, apabila saya dapat...ia lebih TERUK *slap table*...." She say only 3,4 orang buat ok ok saja...That muka surat problem barh !!! SO TROUBLESOME...why can't we have YSL for our BM and Sej Teacher !!! It's worth getting asked by her "Kamu dari mana ?" 2 times...WELL WORTH IT...but i dono will I be able to pay attention in class with an anti-dragon teacher...Y'know, those ferocious teachers...

I dono WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT NICHOLETTE !!! I do something right, she scold me....I do something wrong, She scould me....Even today...When i went on my MSN, someone invited me in a 3K chatbox...and the first word i saw...before a "HELLO" was like...."SHUT UP TK"....Sooo biadap worh....what did i do wrong orh !!! It's people like this that makes me wanna CRUSH their tiny bones and hear them squirming for MERCY....Accusing, Back-stabbing, Lies, Betrayal, Death....That's what I think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment