Monday, July 20, 2009

Lone Light...

OMG, i didn't blog yesterday !!! Cuz i got drunk after i came back from centre point...It was soo FUN but too bad I didn't get any photos...since we were in the dark cinema room most of the time... But that doesn't mean I wasn't fascinated with things that word can't express...XP

I slept in and rushed, by the time I got to CP already 30 min late, ShnWei and Siaw almost habis makan their MC Donald and then Lionne appear XP...When I said I was going to order some food ('cuz I haven't ate yet) Suddenly Lionne came to find me while I was lining up and said they were going to buy the tickets first XD THX for ABANDONING ME !!!

Ordered a Mc Chicken Mc Value Lunch (it's really annoying when you have to repeat the Mc for 2 or more times) and when I went into the table area, everywhere was FULL !!! LUCKILY I managed to spot an empty table, so I selfishly went to hog it ALL FOR MYSELF !!! I ate very calmly and quietly...Drowning into the Lone Light...Oh such tragic and loneliness causes more pain to one than DEATH itself...Finished my BREakfast/Lunch...Which people call BRANCH (get the pun ???) Rushed upstairs...

On the way up to Palm Square so SCARY !!!~~ I was on the elevator...then the people in front of me were...GANGSTERS, when they reached the top, the STOMPED on the elevator's chaff and the entire thing STOPPED...I almost tripped, but good thing I was lonely, so I got nothing to think about except the possibilities of accidents like this one happening...During the 2nd Elevator, they stomped again but it didn't STOP !!! YES, now I know why you find so many broken elevators when you venture out in the mall...

I reached the top and SMS-ed Siaw but she didn't reply me, after walking awhile, I decided to wait for Siaw's reply at Popular, which reminded me, Lionne went to find her friend and she DIDN'T have any Mc Donald XP Anywayz, browsed around then I saw Siaw And ShnWei outside...I ran and chased them...They still didn't sense my presence, seriously, am I that invisible...I could scare like 5 people in one day...Maybe it's because of my stealth....=.= Passed by Jackson Kia...One thing about that boy is that he's very obedient in tuition but not a very BRIGHT student in skool...But he looks so innocent at CP holding a little girl's hand...Maybe it's his little sister or wateva...Btw, my mom and her mom still recognize each other....Friends in high skool...Chased them to the stairs then they saw me...Then we saw Reuben...he also went to watch Harry P with Joey and 2 or more less important character to this plot...I got bored since we still got like 2 hours till the movie so I got a friend, Mc Flurry...Which I consumed out of boredom...I'm sure my little friend there didn't mind, it served it's purpose...

Back in Popular, there was really 1 book that caught my eye, the True Sg story thingy...affiliated with Mr Midnight and Mr Mystery...Book 12, having one topic which is related to the "End of the World" which I've studied countless times on Wiki...Did you know, that the end of the world is most likely to happen in the year 2012 according to ancient calenders and stuff, theres even a movie about the end of the world called "2012" which means this sign is quite known by the general public and not only 1...There was another thing about the 4 swordsman of Apocalypse, each one represented 1 bad impact that has happened, for example: world war 2...If I'm not mistaken then 2-3 signs have already been shown, the 4th one is believed to be World War 3....Plz don happen T.T...

Back to the story, we re-united with Lionne and her friend which also came to Yolanda's birthday !!! Still dono her name...And then they went down to Mc Donald again to get Lionne and her friend some Lunch...Felt lonely again so I bought a Strawberry McShake...Then I finished it and disposed it's remains in the death sentencer *garbagebin* Time for the movie...Got myself some pop corn and COKE...

The movie was quite interesting, though at the beginning, the plot was abit too overwhelming due to my absense during the previous 5 movies...But I slowly raced up to the top, me and Siaw kept on guessing who is the Half-Blood Prince, we kept thinking Voldomort is Tom Riddle and The Dark Lord but ALSO the Half Blood Prince ??? In the end, it was Severus Snape who was the half blood prince...Cuz the mom's a pure blood and the dad is a NO BLOOD...So he ended up a HALF BLOOD, and as for the Prince, that was his mom's last name....

Ending kinda crappy though...Got a yoyo and went home, got drunk and passed out...

NEXT DAY, Vyon, i got say you meh ??? Sure that picture of you on my blog was just a re-anactment of you....But seriously in REAL LIFE ??? Gonna make our Sudut Bacaan...Which every class have to make, GAWD our old one is like...BURIED...Hmmm...LJB was TOO nice to me at skool today....I wonder why ??? Who are you and what've you done to him...

So addicted to the final novel rite now...It's already released but the movies only releasing on 2011 which was WAYYYY too long...Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows...Can't resist, need to read the novel, I still remember a student had a code mistake with an English Storybook (it's complicated but it happened to me once) Then we had to search for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...So i tried looking for it today, easiest book ever...Not so easy on the inside though...606 pages..XP 2 weeks till due date AND exam !!! Good thing I already read the sypnosis on wiki yesterday !!!

Had a FIGHT with the menengah atas today...They said our Lower Form PSS are very UNORGANISED...Who needs to be organised !!! As long as we understand it, it's FINE...Besides, we can't afford anything big or heavily-armed since we are SHORT of PSS...We have like 4 PSS working everyday but always end up like 8 working...while the Upper Form have 10 working but the most who show up is 10 or less...Sampai exam tiada orang show up...

HAIZZZ...Btw, got some really TWISTED photos to show 'ya....UHHHHH I forgot to do my PS !!! Gonna end up in Orange Vest XP not if I can do anything about it !!! Then our class still haven't taken our PJK praktikal test !!! Cikgu Zaki macam sengaja wanna get us in trouble....


OMG, visitors from another planet ~~

Ok, Sejarah Projek is FINE...but HUH !!!

I think tis is all a misunderstanding

0 comments:

Post a Comment