Saturday, August 1, 2009

Still not studying...

OMG, the Chinese Quiz thing was KILLER....Let's start ALL from the beginning...When I arrived there, I dono where to get down, then I saw Pei Yii so I left the car...She said HI I said HI we both said HI...Then went on to the OLD CANTEEN (not haunted, just old) Saw ShnWei, Siaw and Vivian...And an unexpectd kian kok Student !!! Tina Tie Wi Wi ( i thought it was supposed to be Yi Yi... !!! Long time no see...She was my old friend in 6M during primary school, I still remember she wrote our class's graduation story for our skool yearbook...When I saw the 2006 Shan Tao yearbook in the library and grabbed it and READ IT...She described me in a word that none of the PSS understand...Cherral said it means HEAVY...Which means I'M HEAVY ??? Lolz, after we brainstorm on the dictionary (a high level of gathered mental energy blew the dictionary up ), it means...bertanggungjawab !!! Made my day ^.^...It was weird why she didn't come to our class reunion, if she'd come...I would have at least 1 non-KKHS 6M student to talk to...

I went on to see my class for the quiz...How lucky, I was placed in the same class as ShnWei, Siaw, Vivian and most of the 3K participants...Walked around snapping pictures of other people XP and then went to join up with Pierre and LJB they all...Tick our names for kehadiran and went up stairs to the class...We passed by alot of other classes which was already filled with other Kian Kok students and NO KKHS students...Lolz, speaking of that, I didn't see other school students either...Maybe we're all in different sessions, if there IS a session...I began by chilling out and taking it slow, even though I didn't know ANY of the answers and there were even questions based on the general knowledge nowadays related to the recent Olympics and the Parlimen of China...GAWD, there were 4 sections...'yes' or 'no', 2 multiple choice, 3 multiple choice and 4 multiple choice...Within 20 minutes, people already started to pass up their papers, I was getting worried...I started to STRESS, and TEMBAK like CRAZY !!! By the time I was ABOUT to finish, the class (more or less) consisted of ShnWei, Siaw, Vivian, Me, Jia Shan, Li Jing, Nicholas Wang, Raymond and etc...OK PASS UP LARH !!!...Shn Wei still in there...

Went to the canteen and I had to BEG for money 'cuz I didn't know we had so much times in our hands, the quiz suppose to end at 3.30 but then When I came out, it was 2.36...Was I slow or fast ??? LOlz...I passed by 2 classes before I came down, 1 of them only has 1 boy and the other one had 2 girls...Both supervised by teachers...Dragged along the canteen, finally got Jaeg Man to borrow me RM2 and 20 sens from ShnWei to buy a 2.20 Saucy Strawberry Ice Cream cone...or maybe i sould've bought the 1.50 mashed potato (AHHHHH they have that machine !!!) Most of my time was used up to beg so when I got my Ice Cream I went to see what was on the Notice Board on the other side of the canteen which caught EVERY KKHS student's attention...

OMG, It's a CCTV Snapped Comic Strip...only this one is kinda PG18 comic...A boy (student) standing on the stairs ??? Not sure, then opening his pant's ZIP and *(&*%(*& ...OMG, they censor it with black and white checker spots...My eyes (should've taken a picture of it to show you)...How could they do such a thing...OMG, and I think it's right outside the girl's toilet ??? I think, Fung Wen Lik told me...Saw some upper forms too, Ketty Liaw, Ruth Chong, Shue Yin, Ming Li, Keele and etc...Well, that's all for today, AND I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING, and Nana's even studying (mentioned in her blog)

Speaking of her blog, Lolz was this funny !!! Discovery and Opening my Eyes credit go to Nana...




One Picture from my latest outing....a few weeks ago...


Blurry, ShnWei browsing through a random shop...

OMG, my 2nd song for Grade 5...GAWD, KILL ME...Heard my cousin failed his Grade 5...

Swift Fingering is required to master such elegant music ~~

Miss Dorothy...n me

En Hui Jie Jie, omg, got BF already...

A mysterious student...No, not from KKHS...Looks kinda like Shu Min though, from this angle...

My trip to Krishna's Curry Fish Head Restaurant...This thing tasted good, until halfway, it started tasting like it has a bit Diesel in it...

The Curry Fish Head (not much of a HEAD)...

The cendol was BEAUTIFUL~~ but I already ruined it...Abit too much for me...

My face when I was SICK...My hair won't obey me and kept on standing up...If you're gonna stand, then stand all together...

Jia Shan~~

Yong Xing Di Di

Fung Wen Lik !!! Angry 'cuz I sued him of H1N1...

Pierre, RUNNING from H1N1 !!!

Looking for each of their respective classes

Walking to their respective classes

After the great Chinese Wars...Heading for the canteen...

1 comment:

  1. Shit. so effin proud to be mentioned in your blog :8D look at my nose they are flaring.
    I AM SO GOING TO SCREENCAP THE PASSAGE!


    GO GO SUBSCRIBE QUEERION ON YOUTUBE :D
    she has a facebook account too!


    "My face when I was SICK...My hair won't obey me and kept on standing up...If you're gonna stand, then stand all together..."
    cracked me up real good!

    ReplyDelete